Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

New Profile Posts

1. Sandor_Clegane
    Sandor_Clegane Andrew
    /2 it's just a guess but I'm thinking my Visa is going to feel the same way about the shenanigans you guys are pulling here
  2. Sandor_Clegane
    Sandor_Clegane Andrew
    you booted me from the official Discord for suggesting new dawn's client was better and I thought it'd be great to see you guys buy that client? I never once said anything bad about roa- I just bought your game. Posted on General chat on your forums-thinking somebody would contact me -since I didn't actually say anything wrong it was just an opinion. I'm contacting my credit card company today. /1
  3. Mitchcuse
    Mitchcuse
    GANG GANG WEST SIDE OG
  4. newp
  5. Asylum
    Asylum Animal
    you finally got me lol
  6. Token
  7. Ekhi
    Ekhi
    LFG . Newb friendly, pvp oriented.
  8. Gour-Wrathslayer
    Gour-Wrathslayer
    "Do not argue with stupid, they will drag you down and beat you with experience"
  9. viniciusdel
  10. Inevitable1
    Inevitable1 Bound
    No new name im new player lol
  11. Methodico
    Methodico Scrapnotcrap
    Hi, how to make 70k in one hour? I'm poor I have 9k in bank! Thx!
  12. Yue Moon
    Yue Moon
    Without Hope, All is Lost
  13. Kanak
    Kanak Wes Furtive
    Sad to see you go, man. I have only been logging in to pay taxes for weeks now, just waiting for the game to improve. Doesn't seem to be happening, and it's just spiraling now... So I guess GG it finally dies.
    1. Wes Furtive likes this.
  14. Cudelr
    Cudelr
    Just letting you all know im a catfish
    1. Quin Tessence likes this.
    2. Quin Tessence
      Quin Tessence
      I'm kind of a Catfish too, people assume your what ever gender they want you to be. Your an entertaining person no matter who you are!
      Aug 30, 2018
  15. Borracha (Glandurim)
    Borracha (Glandurim)
    Azog general Ork of Flaming Skull: The greater power comes from brute force!
  16. Darktide
    Darktide
    I quit Darkfall 05/31/2018 Due to censorship and disrespect from Staff
  17. Jayson
    Jayson
    ALLCAPS RAGE only i forgot the caps ;(
  18. Cudelr
    Cudelr
    Sero Nys is my Fav Darkfall player. His PVP videos are the best. He is a Darkfall god. A LEGEND
    1. Sintan likes this.
  19. Prospect
    Prospect Andrew
    Hey I am new to the game and was told to ask about a 7 day free trial by Billy Lee and the Police Brutality.
  20. boomheadshot
    boomheadshot Andrew
    Hello,

I was told to contact you about a 7 day trial by Billy Lee and Police Brutality. Have not touched the game since Aventurine owned it. Heard you made some nice changes and would like to check it out.

Thanks!