Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

2/15/18 Patch PVE Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Geezy, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Geezy

Geezy Gravelord
    Loyal Supporter

Hey guys, just wanted to start a thread for some PVE Feedback on the new mobs that were put into the game with the 2/15 patch. I'm going to be going around and trying to farm the new mobs, and I'll be updating this thread with what I learn. Feel free to add your own findings.

Ancient - Slightly harder mummy. Can drop 2-5 of the new chaldean cotton.

The loot from this mob seems ok, except for the fact that it doesn't drop any gold, whereas the mummy/greater mummy mobs do. It has an around 1/8 or 1/10 chance of dropping Q3 quintessence in stacks of 3-4, which makes me wonder if possibly the drop rate for that enchanting mat is incorrect.

Wraith - Slightly harder elfwraith. Can drop 4-5 of the new spectral cotton.

In my opinion, the loot from this mob is a little low, considering that it is tougher than an elfwraith, yet seems to drop worse regs/gold. Another issue is that the respawn seems to be around 8 minutes, and the spawn doesn't scale at all (at least for the spawn west of Calf).

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  2. Bonii

Bonii Air Elemental
    Tester

Just stack up on it whilst the server is dead don’t worry games good.

3. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

I don't like how more mobs can cast rays. Mob casting rays has to be the most annoying shit right now and we got more of them.

I wish rays had a casting time when a mob cast them.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. laciga

laciga Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

I like that there are new mobs.
    I like that they drop new mats.
    I like that those will lead into new crafting schools.

But its a total and utter joke that we spend all this time adding mobs that will have to be done solo. We do not need more SOLO content in our MMO.