Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

25mil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shieldbreaker, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

To get 120 all stats, perfectly fine.

2. aerodude

aerodude Goblin Shaman

Get a group and start banging out a champ every now and then. its totally doable and goals/grinds are great to have in mmos.

3. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Loremaster
    Staff Member BPG Representative Lifetime

I agree with aerodude, stuff like that just motivates me more. Plus you can create buy orders, which is how I got most of my elixirs.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    SinSemilla and Little Lamp like this.
  4. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

I had the same mindset until I started a group and we grinned out champs, For the longest of times I said I would never farm them, but then I caved, I got my str to 114,vit to 116, dex to 120, int to 119, quick to 119 wisdom to like 14. Just get a group and do em :). I was also at 110 for the longest of time it didn't really hinder me in pvp so staying at 110 is fine

SinSemilla and KoKane like this.
  5. Sameog

Sameog Gravelord
    Legend

Farming is boring and champs are cancer, good luck finding a group that is even capable and won't get discouraged when you inevitably get jumped and lose all your progress. Bring back stat buffs! At least the quickness buff, faster melee is op.

6. Freakon

Freakon Goblin Warrior

l haw most of my stats at 120. need to find 3-4 ppl that wane hit that 120 and bam you're done. some of the champ is not too hard and getting jumped is a part of the game. and as Billy says, buy orders to get the price down.

THO as you can see on me the 120 stat doesn't make you win. can't say the 120 in al stats makes you al mighty.

Blaze likes this.
  7. KoKane

KoKane Celestial
    Wealthy

It is perfectly fine OP. Thats an economic feature. Nothing to do with champs or the system. I saw pots priced for 300k when I came back and I chanced selling mine at 400k becuase you were all talking about golds value in the discord, and they started selling..
    They havent come down since.

Might even get 500k for them ;)

Blaze likes this.
  8. Shieldbreaker

Benefactor

Nice that everyone happy with the current system, see you when it is fixed, so likely never.

MaxiHori likes this.
  9. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

What needs to be fixed? It's end game content that is very rewarding for people to do. Should everything be so easy to do that new players can kill everything easily in the first hour?

10. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

"get a group and start..."

how sandbox is a game that is mandatory get group to do stuff.
    --- Post updated ---
    u suggested minions... so... it means alot.

Inkarnation likes this.
  11. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

There is plenty of stuff that can be done in this game solo. Like, the vast majority of it. Why are people so hellbent on removing group content from an MMO?

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  12. Shieldbreaker

Benefactor

How dare solo players, already never benefiting from zerg and on the back foot in pvp situations, be pvp viable. Just 300h pve grind!

Better cough up money to clans and groups for core progression. Only to have your pve blocked by a clan that blocks the chaos stone.

Bye.

13. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

solo? like what?

how get 25 mil solo?

Sameog likes this.
  14. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Loyal Patron Legend

Yes, get mad at inflation rather than the lack of gold sinks to get that price down

15. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

120 in all stats is in no way a requirement, for most of the time I had lower than 110 in most stats and I think now most are 110-115 apart from vit which is 120 because of the +6 vit quest and I use to go at least roughly even in wins / loss with all apart from the top 5-10 players when I was active, and having 120 in all stats would not have made the difference against them.

Anything 100+ in all stats is completely fine, if you are losing at this point it is either because of gear or player skill difference or you just win some lose some because you are fairly close to evenly skilled. Other than the top 5-10 players most of the "good" vets are pretty close to skill level and could win / lose against each other depending on activity / how well they are playing that day.

I guess there is that rare occasion where the fight is so close and there is like 5 health in it when you might have lost because of the other person having 120 stats but that is extremely unlikely and even then what are you complaining about? You had a good fight, that in itself is rare enough in RoA.

The Red King and Blaze like this.
  16. KoKane

KoKane Celestial
    Wealthy

Can you share the numbers for the 25 mil btw?
    I'd like to see the data.

And did you get around to calculating how much it costs to scroll all magic schools and spells to 100? or is that the next episode?

17. Sameog

Sameog Gravelord
    Legend

It is an advantage, a small one sure, but it is still an advantage. Every point adds up. Then you start stacking gear on top of stats and it just gets kind of gross. Not newbie friendly. You start with higher hp to begin with, you do a few points more per attack (this is assuming you even are using the same gear which is unlikely). One of the biggest things IMO is the faster melee like I said earlier, it allows you to transition in and out of melee faster, hard to notice but that microsecond is the difference from landing a ray on someones back or missing/getting a parry in and that could easily decide a fight or begin a snowball effect.

Unfortunately in most cases none of this matters anyway because this game is just zergfall :(

18. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Ghost
    Wealthy Legend

Lfg for champs. Pm me for details

19. Porch

Porch Goblin Warlord
    Loyal

Im down for champs my man.

20. Brando Pando

Brando Pando Crypt Guard
    Patron

It’s insane to me that the main progression system in this MMO revolves around drinking potions. We have all of these spell schools and spells that we need to level up, but that all takes like a couple of hours. The real grind involves bugging champs in doorways and spamming the basic bolt spell so you can get a potion..

I think I have killed like 3 champs total in my DF career. Probably one of the most unfun activities you can do, and its one of the main parts of the game.