Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

25mil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shieldbreaker, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Swing 100 times to test for a difference and see which completes first and the time difference would be an accurate way of testing it seems pretty obvious.

The point is unless you are evenly geared, evenly skilled, evenly pinged and the fight comes down to 1 hit going from 110 stats (which is really easy to acquire) to 120 stats is unlikely to be the difference maker in a win / loss situation.

Gear, player skill and ping make far more of a difference this 110-120 stat thing is pointless to even compare and is the only end game grind there is, everything else is so easy to obtain.

When I farmed rare cotton, which although pointless now is the equivalent to farming rare ore and timber, over the course of about 2 weeks, about 4-5 hours a day (which is much less than the grind of most mmos) I farmed around 1k yellow cotton, 1k purple cotton, 700 red cotton, 1.1k white cotton and 900-1k black cotton.

If you had this much in rare ore or timber you would be set for a very long time and could most likely sell enough to get what ever you need.

I have never farmed rare ore because hitting mines is enough and is afk.

What end game farm is there to do if you are not farming champ pots or to buy champ pots, there needs to be something to keep people out in the world and atm there is very little to do so.

Champs were a very good idea but badly implemented, the waves are to long and boring, the champs have no special mechanics and there are to many of them.

There needed to be 3-4 champs at the most, that re spawned 3-4 times a day each with a notification when each respawned, with short or no waves and better loot. This way they would have been highly contested and created a lot of pvp, adding 10 was just to many and having them respawn 1 hour after killing is just to short.

2. Garou

Garou Crypt Guard

swing X times, x being an adequate number (I did 10), with both stat levels, record it (preferably @60fps) and use some form of software to count the frames from beginning of animation to the end of last animation. Remember to hold left click to execute the swings, since spam clicking to swing may introduce unnecessary error.

its really not rocket science, but I understand your confusion since based on your posts it is absolutely evident that your iq is somewhere in the 80s.

Bonii likes this.
  3. FirstNameLastNameRpIsCool

FirstNameLastNameRpIsCool Goblin Warrior

You might or might not be right, but obviously it is rocket science to you. You do however seem to be a rocket surgeon.

#43 FirstNameLastNameRpIsCool, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    Sameog likes this.
  4. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Infernal
    Wealthy Legend

About $250 USD...

5. Dingbat

Dingbat Skeleton Archer
    Benefactor Hero

Theres literally less than 10 people in the game with 120 stats without wonder buffs (Several of which no longer exist) 120 stats is nowhere near necessary and is a MINIMAL improvement. You're deluding yourself and perhaps you are just bad and that is the issue.

Every game/mmo has high level, high intensity group activity I think it might have to do with the 'MMO' aspect of the game genre we play, meaning 'massively multiplayer'

6. clyde frog

clyde frog Skeleton Archer
    Supporter

Lol If you think getting 3 friends with 2K or each ref and setting an auto clicker for 20 minutes is engaging content then.....

7. Dingbat

Dingbat Skeleton Archer
    Benefactor Hero

Ah cool you've done one champ, nice one.

Porch likes this.
  8. ZeuZ

ZeuZ Undead Dwarf

I don't mind them adding a potion that drops from a tough mob to help get to 120. Gives the option to use it or sell it to someone that doesn't always have a group to farm them to get them. Or someone that doesn't have the free time to just go full wallet warrior and just p2w route via selling coin stuff for cash in game to buy the 120 stat potions.

Although they should have let us level the stats from 110 to 120 the old school way and just grind it out via pve. At least it would give a constant reason to log in and do a little ginding every day (at least for me). A small carrot on a stick to 120, but at least a chance to get there grinding it out.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Mea Kulpa likes this.
  9. tk5801

tk5801 Deadeye
    Hero

Instead of focusing on getting 120 stats, invest into a clan then trade mats for 120 pots with people who efficiently farm them.
    --- Post updated ---
    Meaning do something you know how to do , then you make money off of that, clannies should give you semi-discount prices which means you can get there possibly 2-3x Easier than less natural way.

10. WilliamTell

WilliamTell Goblin Shaman
    Prosperous Loyal Legend

I farmed champions with many different people over the course of 3 weeks. Going pretty hard it took about 100 champ kills to get to 120 all stats. Also got an Onion Garden in that time which sold for 5 mil. With the right group anyone can reach 120 all stats within a reasonable time. If you want 120 stats join my clan Natural Selection we enjoy champ hunting.