Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

3v3 wager vs defiance

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by HeganHatsumo, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Dotix

Dotix Wildtribe Mage
    Wealthy Legend

didn't you spend a majority of the war on a battlesaint alt mike...?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

His whole post is saying I was alrdy in there so it wouldn't be a sub! (even tho it wasn't me) so no you can't be subbed in.

3. BeatIt

BeatIt Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

LOLOL

Myater and kinglear like this.
  4. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

But wasn't your post that you weren't in it so it would be a sub? I'm just saying, if you aren't lying then surely it would be fair to go sub for sub

5. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

But according to him I was so it would be a rematch! :p Unless he wants to admit it wasn't me, then we could talk about subbing you in.

6. Lord Cadaver

Lord Cadaver Goblin Warlord
    Supporter

Contact Chad, Lear or Smooth for a 2v2 or 3v3, they wanna bang.

kinglear likes this.
  7. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Spellgazer
    Hero

Lear saw the words wager and myater and got rock fuckin hard lol

8. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

HNGH

9. Marxman

Marxman Varangian Warthane
    Loyal

It's like that with pretty much everyone though. It's basically like sports teams, two people who would normally get along really well are worst enemies because one is on team blue the other is on team red, that is really all it comes down to.

10. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Obsidian Golem
    Contributor Streamer Legend

Yomi Team Red Sero Team Blue

11. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

but it isnt, it is like that with the simple people. The ones that put more into it than it being a game. Watch MMA 9 out of 10 times they will act as though they hate each other but after the fight they will hug and talk one another up. The people you speak of have other varying issues, some mental. I do not hate anyone that I have played with or fought against I even recently got in comms with several long time enemies some that have gone back n fourth with me on the forums and we had 0 issues in comms. WHY? cause I and most other people do not care that damn much.

12. Marxman

Loyal

It's just the default mentality of people, largely because of how we are raised on sports (whether we play or not) and are taught to hate people who are exactly the same as us for no other reason than because they were a different color jersey, that's just part of our culture and has been at least since Roman times with their chariot racing teams. There was two teams initially, white and red, and sometimes the two sides would physically fight each other even though the only difference is their color really. This isn't anything new, and it isn't unique to particular individuals, not even remotely. "Bread and Circus", "Divide and Conquer", age old Roman tactics.

Yeah from what I remember me and you got along just fine in comms, but you try to do some revisionism and say I was toxic in every fight even though you never said that at the time lol.

13. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I was trying to be nice to everyone, I just don't on the forums
    I am a nice person and will get along with almost anyone. But I will also speak my mind at any given moment
    The defeatist in you bugs me, that and in my mind you say some really weird shit on here I mean like your so off the mark on so many things and incredibly easy to troll and even when told it is a troll you still believe it wasn't. Not sure I would say every fight, but I do remember always hearing your voice and even in vids here n their telling people to just run and try to get away and you do this before the fight is lost...Actually cause the fight to be lost.

VS reign at second sunthrone siege, the only reason we lost that even fight against a stronger squad was because they all came back after dying, where a lot of you guys decided to not even bind in sunthrone or mark a rune close and did not come back. We bled numbers while they all kept fighting. We had that if not for the defeatist mentality, the fear of losing

Your totally wrong about this made up "default" behavior. Your just so wrong. It does happen but I played sports all my life and never hated anyone even though we talked trash and tried to win at any cost. End of the day it was over and no longer cared. You have it in your head that people care as much as you seem to maybe care? or as much as that dip shit sero cares. But they really don't

#53 Korag, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  14. Marxman

Loyal

If even half of what you say is true, don't you think our clan would have died a long time ago with me as sg? And don't you think I wouldn't have been promoted to sg to begin with? Clearly what's said about me on the forum doesn't have any impact at all internally in our clan, 1. Because of what's said here is fake news and 2. You will only ever really see a maximum of like 2 legion on the forum on any given day anyways despite us being the most active clan in the game consistently, we are definitely not the most active on the forum. Even dead clans from years back are more active than us here. What you guys say on the forum doesn't penetrate our clan at all lol, and even if it did they would know what you guys are saying is bullshit and the forum is basically just one giant defiance/africa circle jerk because they only log on for sieges (me too though, I'm not gonna lie, but that's why I'm the one legion here on the forum with you guys lol. Not you specifically korag, im speaking generally).
    Looks to me like you are still upset about losses that happened a long ass time ago and you're still looking for someone to blame.

I had nothing at all to do with the planning of that siege, I was just a recruit at the time, I didn't tell anyone not to bind there or anything like that so idk wtf you're talking about lol.
    I got along with myater/juicy/franchise/grimtide etc in comms too with no issue at all. I don't hate myater personally or anyone on the enemy side, I'm sure even he could tell you that with sincerity, but politically yeah things are extremely hostile lol. Sort of like brother vs brother in the Civil War, we love each other but politics kind of overlaps that in the end.

I think Jet Boom is the best example, I remember when I was in dfo in Maru Kage and I had just been promoted to captain and I was enjoying the clan, some of my best friends come from those days like zan zibar and varg, but one day they let Jet Boom in the clan...I tried to talk to mighty maxxx, who is one of the nicest people I've ever met, but basically they were saying that in comms and what not Jet Boom is a cool and funny guy etc but obviously I didn't give a shit about any of that and left as soon as I realized they weren't going to kick him. Point being, just because I get along with somebody on a personal level doesn't mean I won't try to rip them apart any chance I get because of how they act ingame. I hope this concept isn't too complicated for anybody.

15. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Your being carried by Black water for one
    2 they clearly do not care about who leads them, I mean some leaders are followed but still not a "good" leader it doesn't mean anything other than the people following are passive and either just do not care or accept that anyone leading is better than them having to do it. Leading in df is a lot of work, reason why I am not doing it. You have to accept there is always more than one answer to something, it does not have to be black and white.

If ya knew me at all or ask anyone that does you'll find I am never angry specially this long after, I used it to prove a point and instead you see it as me being angry and this is the whole basis of your mentality I spoke of before.
    I wasn't putting that solely on you, although you are one of those who did not bind at Sunthrone we even had a brief discussion about why people did not bind so they could come back and help. Siege planning was me (mostly) with some help, Blaze called most of the fighting while I called our movement and positioning. It was going super well even by reigns admission, but they came back where many of ours did not.

WHy? why do ya wanna rip any one apart? Has he done some dumb shit and hacking etc..? Yes and I do not approve of it but if ya knew the extent of who all cheated in df1 and or UW it would cause you to lose faith in a great many more people some of which you play with today.
    I do not approve of people cheating but I am not gonna let that shit run me. Only I do that while I sit around and play with people's heads just for kick.. Learn a lot bout people just by asking the right questions or pushing the right buttons.

You take this shit too seriously