Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

A more serious question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ijharb, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Degamra

Degamra Windlord
    Hero

Holy shit man, replying within seconds..... begging for dumb conversation....das rough...but anyway

You are lobbying to keep night time because it's your preference (that's the part about ones own interests, ok?) and disregarding (that's the part about disregarding, ok?) that there is no necessity for it at all in a world that abides by no science and can be molded into ANY standard including not being comparable to the functions of planet earth in any form (that's the part about appropriate standards, ok?)

I'm glad people like you and Sero have each other to fill those voids, +1 darkfall
    --- Post updated ---
    Starting to honestly wonder if Korag even supports any of his stances, or is deliberately a contrarian just to have social exchanges

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #41 Degamra, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Slayven and Nat like this.
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

[
    no you are lobbying to get rid of it because it is your preference I said that it was a bad idea and their is no reason to do so.
    Man kids like you always be trying to twist shit, even gonna make a dumb ass comment like your first sentence which happens to be you responding in seconds just begging for conversation..... DERP!

does not need to be a science to it, it is different, it is sand in the low level sandbox we have.

I have argued for many changes that make sense and that might actually help the game move forward. You are arguing for a change just simply cause " I dun like the dark":

Get over yourself kid....

3. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

Without Darkfall I would have never met korag and fell in love. Im so happy to have found my soul mate. We rub each others fat rolls at night with essential oil while talking about how pathetic people are on darkfall forums.

PS: Vid was straight and Yomi seems cool BUTTTT wtf is with this communities obsession with beta cuck homosexual music?? Like seriously, do you guys actually drive around listening to these 14 year old girls whining? Hard to think anyone could actually solidify a relationship with a woman listening to this shit without her being completely cringed out by your absence of manhood lol idk

Yomi Scythetalon and Bonii like this.
  4. Bonii

Bonii Windlord
    Tester

Bang Bros lead me to getting laid irl, as I am now an alpha male. I now have sex with my girlfriend countless times everyday and I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for Bang Bros and Tony Yayo.

I hope one day Sero might experience what a vagina feels like, as well as L1saint.

God bless.

Degamra, ijharb and Sero like this.
  5. Degamra

Degamra Windlord
    Hero

I like how Sero liked your post under the impression you were trolling. Poor kid.

Miss you boniiboy, I speak on behalf of the entire brotherhood of bangers when I say we're proud of you (and Obama both (this is actually a legit scenario in Obama's case, you've missed alot). A once lonely and scared bowlcutted brown tooth boy quivering in an orc lands village, exiled from his EU counterparts, has become one of the premier bangers in DF as well as a pussy pounding machine IRL after just a couple years of hanging and adopting the lifestyle presented by the Bros. Weve been turning gmo estrogen pumped geeks into hardcore dominant alphas in record time. Lmk when you get tired of crutching on zergs and having spastic episodes and wanna app up fuckboy @Sero

God bless.

Inb4hepressesCtrlV

Bonii likes this.
  6. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

Vid was straight and Yomi seems cool BUTTTT wtf is with this communities obsession with beta cuck homosexual music?? Like seriously, do you guys actually drive around listening to these 14 year old girls whining? Hard to think anyone could actually solidify a relationship with a woman listening to this shit without her being completely cringed out by your absence of manhood lol idk

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Bonii

Bonii Windlord
    Tester

I bet it has been a great sight to see a beta Male aged 15 playing Unholy Wars turn into a alpha fucking on the daily whilst we sit here and witness the same 28 year old virgins playing Darkfall all day dribbling and screaming in Agon (@Sero).

If only he app’d up to Bang Bros and lived in Zag he would be the real alpha now. Whilst Sero may hold dominance in killing people on an online video game playing 12 hours a day, we both have the last laugh @Degamra as I swear I nutted no less than 3 minutes ago deep inside my girlfriend with my warm sticky goo.

Maybe there is hope for him, maybe he will go outside and converse with the world.

I can only thank you so much, italian stallion.

(FYI I actually got circumcised, you were right 3 years ago)

Nat and Sero like this.
  8. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Streamer Legend

I literally yiff ERP with a wolf named Degamra. GAWWWWWWWD I hope its not a troll with Yayo building enough embarrassing pms to post on these forums.

Sero likes this.
  9. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

well this post does explain a lot

Sero likes this.