Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

About server location: Would this be possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiZMeX, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Obsidian Golem
    Staff Member BPG Representative

There are several services available to give priority routing, fast VPN connections, direct routing via private WAN, etc. These services basically streamline your connection to a game server to give you the fastest route possible. Many people have issues with ping due to routing tables which are hardcoded mostly. These services often use a customised approach where they seek out the fastest route and reevaluate it often. Think of it like Google maps finding you alternate routes if there's traffic build up. The fastest route isn't always the most direct one when traversing the international virtual highways of the internet.

We're looking to set up partnerships with these services to offer discounts to our players.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Lord Lorde

Lord Lorde Goblin Warrior

The best server location is Frankfurt.
    Everyone who wants to play with a good ping can just move to germany.

3. trashsmasher

trashsmasher Crypt Guard

on that note can you please add ww2 imagery to the game so it gets banned in germany
    in my experience across several games the whiniest deepest sack of shit players always come from german ips

4. Heldana

Heldana Windlord
    Legend

I agree, i agree :p