Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

$$ / advertising idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johntrikone, Apr 13, 2019.

1. johntrikone

johntrikone Undead Dwarf
    Legend

not sure if yall have it and I'm just not seeing it, but you guys ever think about/have the rights to maybe sell darkfall apparel?

personally I don't care about any of the stuff you get out of the supporter packs simply because as the game sits right now I don't have the time/patience to actively search for fights outside of villages/sieges, so I don't play.

But my ass already has the darkfall tattoo, If yall found a place to manufacture shirts, shorts, etc I'd buy them.

(assuming the shirts were more polyester anyhow. My life's taken an unfortunate turn were as a certified personal trainer / actively training fighter my life is dominated by the gym. So cotton doesn't personally work for me. Not that I got nothing against it, just holds onto to much water.)

but either way, I'm sure I can't be the only one that'd be willing to rock some df apparel. Am I wrong?

Maybe you could even occasionally hold one of those community art competitions to have people design some crazy df type of shit that could be put onto clothes.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Lexendros, rats, Inkarnation and 2 others like this.
  2. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Akathar

Bound has a RoA sweatshirt that I really want one of. I have seen it. It was not nice of him to tease like that.
    This is a great idea that I have waited since beta for.

M ~

Collapse Signature Expand Signature