Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Agon Wide Cool Down on New Mats

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jarlaxle Baenre, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Jarlaxle Baenre

Jarlaxle Baenre Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Patron Supporter Contributor

The new dye pigments, glue, slime, items are on a global cool down. Once someone anyone on agon farming that type of mob for that item will be fighting for the only one item that can drop world wide. So noob in alfar lands gets a new item the noob in human,elf,ork,dwarf,wolf land will not for over 15 minutes. I see this a mistake and something that can be easily remedy. They already fixed the items dropping on the fresh spawn but they failed to address the global cool down. So please do not choke us of Spider Glue and other ingredients. There are dozens of spawns that drop these vital ingredients for leveling dye crafting. With this choke you hinder people from enjoying the dyes that are available to them for the price of playing DF. I have wasted most of my day hoping there is not some body else farming a spiders on agon.... Not lying if you are him or her damn you. So please address this issue. There is a time grind and that should be enough but hoping nobody else is farming the same new mat is not an enjoyable atmosphere especially when you have dozens of players trying to go after the same things. I just wanna be a glue farmer. Simple glue man.