Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Alignment not working?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aparks, Feb 3, 2020.

1. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Died a couple times yesterday to a couple blues, being blue myself. I noticed we don’t get the option as victim anymore to mark them as a murderer. I asked both if they lost alignment and they said no, that it’s fucked up still.

I don’t care that I died because anything good I was wearing and got to keep, just lost stuff in inventory. Idk how I feel about that yet. Part of me was glad I didn’t lose my best weapon and armor but other part of me was like fuck I should have lost everything

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

You were flagged as neutral which means you are allowing pvp with other players with the same flag without consequence for them.

If you don't want to be engaged in PvP then flag yourself as peaceful. They cannot attack you then unless they flag as hostile.

The Red King likes this.
  3. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

I think all that should auto pop on and off depending where you are unless you wanna duel than you can enter a duel mode timer

4. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus Black Knight
    Legend

Still explaining this system to VETS. Who are here reading patch notes and paying attention.

God help new players.

Kol Taggar likes this.
  5. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Loyal Patron Legend

The system is overly complicated, red = bad, blue = good, grey = both simple = good