Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Annoyed Newcomer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saskia23, Apr 28, 2020.

1. saskia23

saskia23 New Member

Delete this. I'm pretty much done.

#1 saskia23, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  2. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

is dat a baby.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight
    Prosperous Contributor Legend

The game is just toxic like that. Will get worse with more players. Hard to get pass the sheep phase. 3 years in I still get .5 as an average player. Nice thing is we have zone now so you don't lose all your gear in certain places.

It also sounds like you need to leave said alliance/clan...

4. ijharb

ijharb Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter

Why did you post this from another account to start?

also who is griefing you? Camping new players isn’t something most of this player base approves of.

5. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

I am suspicious when people post things like this because they always neglect to include any background info like who they are in game.

6. ijharb

ijharb Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter

How can you expect to get anything other than a sorry bud that sucks if you don’t post who you are or at least who is harassing you. Because honestly I don’t see any of the na vet clans doing what you’re describing

7. chad

chad Celestial
    Loyal Hero

This guy(Dante Malithsyr) is in A.S.S. and died at the Erodach ~20 mins ago and then threw a fit in Agon chat. No one in our clan has killed you in a goblin spawn or while you are mining.

8. saskia23

saskia23 New Member

Fine. Fine. Nonconsenual pvp and HHH have def killed me at a goblin spawn me first day or two back AND driven several newer players out of the game. Shit is absurd that you calling me out when I mentioned zero names.

9. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

You could have had a keep deed on you.

10. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

First thing is first, sucks that u got killed in a goblin spawn but wild thing, is goblins spawn next to sang is in capital area so u shouldn’t of lost anything, most new players prob would of been like than that was cool if they killed u with magic. Now if u died in lawful area u prob only lost your inventory. If u don’t like dying much all I can say is stay in lawful areas and farm and get better there, make sure to lean on your clan member to hell you out and try to get better, a lot of people will Rez u in lawful areas if they see u are a noob, others won’t, some people don’t Rez noobs if they are in a opposition clan that have heated battles, if u expect to get Rez in the lawless areas I don’t know what to really tell u. Stay In lawful and get more comfortable with the game, if u expect to always get Rez then what’s the fun in the game really, the possibility of dying is where the rush comes from. Again lean on your clan to help you out and get better, if u trying to do this with a small group of noobs inside a clan without trying to help u doing it wrong. If the clan isn’t helping leave and find a new one. Best of luck

11. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight
    Prosperous Contributor Legend

Out of all the active clans atm those two have people In them who have no issue killing noobs on site. Especially Nonconsenual pvp. Everyone in there will kos goblin spawn or not.

Been in the same situation. We were allied with those same players. Allied for pvp but if they catch you out pveing and if they feel like it they will kill you.

It’s the game sadly. Get good and beat them, get good and join them, zerg them or quit basically the only option.

Recommend finding a different clan

12. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

there u go friend

watch and learn

Lexendros likes this.
  13. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

This guy is in a major clan, and was farming at the erodach spawn (high end mob spawn). He got killed by 1 other person and proceeded to rage.

Kalos likes this.
  14. saskia23

saskia23 New Member

Everyone keeps missing the fact that this is not about a single incident but multiple incidents by the same group of people over the course of a month. I posted 4 lines in agon chat and received death threats, a bounty was placed on my head in agon, and told to go fuck myself. The fourth msg was actually from the person that killed me and it was the most civil. It doesn't matter. I'm going to take a couple days break and come back. Been playing darkfall too much. Please stop believing its over a single incident. It wasn't. I'm over this. I'll see ya'll in a couple of days.

15. ijharb

ijharb Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter

You seem a bit sensitive tbh, def take a few days to recoup the willpower to go on. These virtual death threats and misdoings have taken a grave toll on your mental wellbeing.

Kalos and The Red King like this.
  16. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

I figured more to the story haha, cant be farming end game mob and expect not to die and get ganked

The Red King likes this.
  17. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

Bounty still stands 10k for this guys head

18. saskia23

saskia23 New Member

For the third time in this thread it is being stated that it was not one individual instance but an entire string of them by the same group of people. Death threats, bounties and being called a liar. This community has become extremely toxic to someone who is new to your community.

19. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Sorry to hear if its true, you need to show some proof of this, I can't just take your word for it right, proof screenshots helps a ton, if u get death threats take a video or screenshot and message the gms only solution u got

20. Atticus Killbane

Atticus Killbane Skeleton Archer
    Loyal Tester

i've ragequit before, believe me. like you've already said, you need a break... take one.

Blaze likes this.