Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

autohotkey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikerotchBAGFACE, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

I dont us AHK or anything of the like and I get by alright. Yall just tryin too hard. Ban that shit bpg and put people on an equal field here. Your average gamer/newbie to this game is already under huge disadvantages let alone fighting the script kiddies.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Methodico

Methodico Air Elemental

exactly, how new people can handle this.

3. Auron

Auron Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

When BPG release the new gui option...anyone need ahk and at this point they can block that program....i hope that appen soon as possible because for me many players use complex macro whit ahk much similar to hack....

4. RoD

RoD Undead Dwarf
    Wealthy Legend

i have some macros in AHK that are imposible to do ingame.

5. Bound

Bound Project Manager
    Staff Member

Please explain what they do.

6. Bartlebe

Bartlebe Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Patron Legend

Chiming in to say I stopped using AHK when they let us bind the scroll wheel. I see no need for it anymore. Can do everything ingame.

7. Auron

Auron Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

I want select a spell and preselect another one castable after the firstone its release....or push one time one key and stay in parry untill i pres another key....put one weapon or staff over spells or skills...

8. RoD

RoD Undead Dwarf
    Wealthy Legend

i have a macro that as soon as release my mouse click select my next nuke spell.
    If i press the heal other spells key instead of selecting my damage spell it select next heal, so i spam click for healing. Same for buffing spells.

i have a macro that as soon i throw a ray select my next nuke spell cycle.

i have a macro that spam my ray key so i just let it hold it to spam rays.

i have a macro that spam my Q key that is to change to greatsword so get minimun delay between staff and sword.

i have a macro that make a noise after 60 seconds after pressing a potion key. I have that too for comehitter and eyerot spells.

I have a macro to spam leftclick key in order to spam bolts or melee for farming.

the switch hotbars are not working well if you are already in a spell cicle so i have it in a macro.

9. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Infernal
    Loyal Legend

I used to use the thing where you set a cursor point (eg in your backpack) and then you move the mouse around, hover over something, press a keybind, mouse1 is depressed, the cursor is moved to the point you set, and mouse1 is released. AKA an auto looter/auto dragger.

I never understood how folks played darkfall without it. The clicking and dragging was maddening.

I used to use this for more than just quick looting, it was one of the main ways I would transfer items from character to bank or from bank bag to bank bag (now you guys have the shift+drag thing, which helps, but if you have a lot of different types of loot, still makes for tedious drag/drop)

#29 Kol Taggar, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  10. Dingbat

Dingbat Skeleton Archer
    Benefactor Hero

Until BPG add an aimlock option I will not stop using AHK!

11. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Said this from day one. I know for a fact it can pixel detect..shits garbage..
    I’ve always said if it does not come with the game it should be a bannable offense.
    How people don’t see it as ur playing the game is n ways it’s not intended..
    If devs want us to have it they should give it to us period.

12. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

Look i hate to bring this up. But when Kilrath (wet dog) was on the team we had a convo about cheating in the game. It went something like this.

Yomi: I wonder if people are still still cheating with a population this small.

Wet Dog: Its without a doubt still happening.

Yomi: what?

Wet Dog: Dont worry about it, it should be sorted out soon with combat changes. The market is sweet tho right?

Why is a tool, with the CAPABILITY of being able to cheat, whether or not its happen, is allowed to be used. Baffles me.

13. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Winterbound
    Wealthy Legend

No difference between AHK and mouse macros like in Razer Synapse. Your talking about 1 program when there are many out there. Seems extremely short sighted but you go right ahead and ask for it to be banned. I'll keep using my mouse macros.

14. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

It’s a huge turn off knowing what that program can do..
    Lol what a joke.
    --- Post updated ---
    It can do so much more than just mouse macros..
    pixel detect scripts from ahk and have seen them first had..
    Shits garbage and unfair. Sad to see kil say shit like that he knows what they can do.

I’m will say this the pixel detect I saw a slight delay..be difficult to use the one I saw in combat but with enough time and patience I think even that can be ironed out.

Ban this shit.

To be fair the pixel detect was a color coordinated thing u use on targets life bar..detected if low and shot a heal as needed..life bar color changes..if u will..
    Long live 420..
    --- Post updated ---
    Lol dingers for cooldowns..should tell u everything..create advantages..and kil knew it..
    I will agree with animal I don’t think people are banging down the doors to hack and sell it or fully automate shit but ur a fool if u think this program is fair.

15. Mega

Mega Air Elemental
    Legend

Discord or other forms of communication, programmable keyboard, programmable mouse and other 3rd party software. You know how retarded your post is?

16. HiddenPool

HiddenPool Goblin Scout

they had teamspeak notification when enemies was hitting their system ingame,i think it was best script,idk if they use this nowdays in roa.
    i also saw 180 degree rotation macro and sens switch for melee in roa.

Slayven likes this.
  17. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Do any of those pixel detect..stop being dumb and understand the post for what it was ment for..
    Or may be u can’t..lol fuck man how anything gets done around here with out some ass hat kid chimming in to twist things u say??
    Like a fucking woman.

Are female??

If so I’ll stay quiet if not I think we all know who made the retarded post there Mega.

18. Durriii

Durriii Goblin Shaman
    Wealthy Legend

That was mostly used to grind spells/skills in df while sleeping. Same as pre surging spells with a surge macro that would detect if the spell is at 100 or not. Both are pretty useless in RoA.

Also the macro couldn´t detect if its a friendly or enemy health bar making it worse than a human in any combat situation.

Mega and Slayven like this.
  19. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Completely correct and that has already been stated.

20. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

I thought it covered all of these programs, was just saying ahk as a blanket statement, bummer

Slayven likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.