Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Back Damage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schnid, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Degamra

Degamra Air Elemental
    Hero

CSGO is a terrible analogy. Arena shooter compared to an MMO, 2 genres with almost no comparative variables (except for a FPS crosshair in darkfalls case specifically). I always like having more chance to overcome adversity, I guess that stems from growing up on Asherons Call, where if you were smart and confident you could overcome numbers with little threshold for falling to a near insta gib situation which in its essence is flukey as fuck. It's not like back damage increase doesnt exist, it's good that it exists, but current dmg seems more reasonable.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Current damage lets you run away and outstat most of the damage done to you. How is that reasonable?

3. Void

Void Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Legend

I laughed so hard at the comment about the discussion around this change that’s funny as fuck to me that you think there was a conversation about this

#23 Void, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Featherbeans and Schnid like this.
  4. Little Lamp

Little Lamp Goblin Scout

to be fair, i like that .5ing people is still possible but that if you commit that hard youll lose the stat war

i personally would like it to be in the middle of now and pre combat changes when it comes to mage vs mage, i wish you could go hard and absolutely blow someones brains out but if you didnt win fast you’d stat out in a *generally* unrecoverable way so that there could be multiple playstyles

mage vs destro statting is just horrible though, destros dont stat and mages stat out

5. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

Ahhh just the way the old Gods intended

6. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Infernal
    Contributor Hero

Just showed this video to some Fortnite kids and they asked me what game is this.

I just said "Hell yeah".

<3

Schnid, Fengor, Sero and 1 other person like this.