Separate names with a comma.
Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.
Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Awesomefusion, Feb 12, 2016.
nutcupping aint skill it's just ball washing
I'd say a good example of this would be smurf on NA
As someone who was leading as well I can respect this and know what you mean.
You noobs should take this to PM's, you were all bad.
I'll just leave this here for Kal
delusional... early DF I died to everyone, later on (tfk especially) only the top 10% beat me on EU :S (I wasn't in in, or ever claimed to be)
its amazing what a good pc can do for your 'player skills'
you still never killed me, ever. rawr and leg were ez mode for me too, only finnad and stella were hard at the point we moved to cairn and I got a good pc
+1 for the great Hallibo in mumble
It's quite enjoyable seeing how many scrubadubs remember themselves being "amazing" at the game all of a sudden.
Literally nobody apart from yourself would call you a good player, but sure i'm the delusional one. Don't think we ever had a 1v1, pretty sure i did kill you in group fights and maybe i died to you when i was in tbc and didn't know what i was doing but the only way you were killing me endgame was because you had 10 friends with you. I still don't understand how your ego ever developed - the top 10% of players would have flawlessed you.
I literally said just that :S
I have no ego... was slightly above average at best and know what scrubs were easy kills... asgrim being one of the easiest.
on topic.. im sure kal will agree, early game he was awful but later imo at least, got very good.
Mate your fucking full of shit 'only the top 10% beat me' is not 'the top 10% would have flawlessed you'. If ONLY the top 10% beat you, your claiming that you can beat the other 90%, but you've just said you were slightly above average (which is almost true, trash was unfair to you, you were average). So you reckon your in like the top 40% of players, but only the top 10% beat you.- nothing you say makes sense and your so fucking confused about shit you can't even manage to say the same thing twice. In fact your saying two different things and think their the same thing but at the end of the day it doesn't matter because we both know i'll fucking scalp you when these lads get a server up.
Just a reminder to everyone to try to keep things civil in here.
(the forums will be delicious when the game launch's and everyone has a chance to fight each other)
w/e, to me that says top 10% were no competition since winning half the time is not being beaten, obviously mad about all the times finnad had to save you.
sounds fun, you'll know where to find me if your memory is good enough and careful... we all got shadowplay these days scrub
Great, I mean that's not actually what that word means but I respect that you made up your own definition and went with it.
Mate I dunno how many views your gonna get on a video of the loading screen, but follow your dreams.
Asgrim 1v1 lets go?
ahh plug, you'd be on the list with finnad/stella, if you stayed in tbc for longer
Who are you?
some random scrub. so 1v1 like i duno 100k?
And thats fucking brave since i can't duel for shit.
Sure whatever. I have no idea who you are and your challenging me to a duel in a game that doesn't exist for fake money that i don't have, but yeah man that's 'brave'.
Well I stand by my word so. You in mate?