Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Big brain suggestions: about houses!!!

Discussion in 'Project Suggestions' started by soulpcbr, Jun 12, 2019.

1. soulpcbr

soulpcbr Infernal

1- Turn the house vendor into a market. But all sales should give a small fee to the owner of the house.
    2- Allow the owner to remove items from inside a home.
    3- Let the owner remove the house deed.
    4- Put a feature that allows the owner of the house to transport players there. He must carry one at a time without having to be inviting and removing people from the house. You can also transport people who already own a home.

These things will make the game smarter.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Billy Lee and JasperHawkins like this.
  2. kilrain

kilrain Shadow Knight
    Staff Member Developer Team Lead

1. This has been considered, but there are some issues - I'll include the ones that enter my mind immediately, but there were more... just can't think of them off hand at the moment.
      • If someone is running, or even fighting in a village contest, they could access the market, put an item up for sale at a high price and "save" it from being looted.
      • Fewer people visiting the capital cities
    2. Remove house components? Part of the plan.
    3. What do you mean by "remove the house deed"?
    4. A highly sought after item, I can see that. Could be a really good addition. Rare stuff to hunt for is good. This is the type of thing I prefer when it comes to increasing house value.

Kol Taggar and soulpcbr like this.
  3. soulpcbr

soulpcbr Infernal

First ... thanks for answering my suggestion. It's great to see how much you are engaged in game development.
    1- a. I've seen in other games a very cool methodology to prevent people from cheating losses using game features as marketing.
    After receiving a hit or hit someone (player of course) the situation of the player happens to be "fighting" for 1 minute, and can be renewed if you receive a hit or hit someone.
    When we are in a fighting situation it will not be possible to use marketing or other passive things to cheat the losses.
    1- b. We still have some things that only exist in the cities, like for example some vendors and billboard. Besides that not everyone can have a house. Also some new features will ensure the use of cities, such as the inter-city transport that has already been announced. Yes, but fewer people will use the capital or visit less often.
    2- Yes... remove house components.
    3- Pick up the house deed to put in another location or sell.
    4- Perfect... It can also be sold for a high value in the game store(You can consider mine as sold :) ).

Collapse Signature Expand Signature