Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Biggest problem with this game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SiegeForce, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

Not what I meant.

2. clyde frog

clyde frog Skeleton Archer
    Supporter

Ya it’s better for BPG to just ban anyone that gives critical feedback. That’s worked out so well for the past three years.... how many players are there? 40?

maybe if BPG took a critical look at there approach and re-evaluated there entire outlook the game could actually have a chance of succeeding. Just a thought.... but I guess why try new things when you can just bury your head in the sand and say “everything is fine”

Kol Taggar likes this.
  3. WizardKing

WizardKing Dire Zombie
    Benefactor Tester

Its not feed back, hey look, its dog shit dong again, remember what he sounds like every time? Fuck this.

4. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Celestial
    Loyal Legend

I'm guessing he is salty because he got banned or I'm assuming he did considering he has a YouTube channel dedicated to exploiting and hacking and he is just trying to stir the shit stick

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. clyde frog

clyde frog Skeleton Archer
    Supporter

Are you drunk?

6. Brando Pando

Brando Pando Crypt Guard
    Patron

#Exposed

clyde frog likes this.
  7. SiegeForce

SiegeForce Dire Zombie

Literally everything i wrote was feedback, asshats like yourself turn it into a shit show. And for what, how would removing this thread or not calling out the devs help? Here are some facts.

I haven't posted in 2 weeks, this is top thread of your forums.
    The 3rd Thread on your forums hasn't had a post in over a week,
    The 10th thread hasn't had a post in weeks.

Your forums are dead. There are guilds out there that has a more active forum that your "mmorpg". And you think people should just stfu and "appreciate it for what it is"?

Who the fuck wants to ride around for hours and see a ghost town or play VCP PvP. Who wants to play a mmorpg with 40 active users "lets be honest, if that". The game could have been amazing, COULD HAVE. But it never will be, not like this. Not with this dev team, not with the forum mods and sure as shit not with the current playerbase like yourself that should be banned from accessing a keyboard let-alone a forum account.

You log onto Albion right now and go LITERALLY ANYWHERE and there are tons of people. EVERYWHERE. Im sure almost every MMORPG game on the market from now to 10 years ago has a higher active playerbase than this, this is basically a RPG that spawns a random co-op player on your screen every 3 days to fight for some gear that no one cares about, because everyone is maxed bank. And whats amusing, im not even trying to insult this game, if i wanted to i sure as shit could go hard, but these are just facts and the truth burns you like its burned every mod who has worked here. Clinging on to some false sense of reality to justify your wasted life since 2009 on a game that has had less modifications to it over that time than Caitlin Jenner.

Whats more amusing, your devs still wont reply to this and give some insight into whatever the fuck is going on. No plan, no accurate ETA, no "hey guys look.. what do you think we should do". No private messages to the top 10 people "not pvpers" but people with brains who could give advice. Instead they sit back baiting you to waste another 6 months of your life then suddenly shutdown at a moments notice "sorry guys we give up".

8. Methodico

Methodico Infernal

unfortunately it is a true story, im still waiting free housing.....but i give up too....

9. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Benefactor Contributor Legend

They are probably sick of replying to people that come off as huge D-bags attacking them instead of bringing civilized criticism.

10. SiegeForce

SiegeForce Dire Zombie

When you run a patreon, sell a game and sell subs, you're held accountable to produce. When you don't use that money to hire a dev team, make noticable changes to the game and try to get it off the ground you're essentially taking peoples money to pay your salaray for whatever the fuck they have been doing over the past 2 years. I think anyone is well within their right to demand answers no matter how they argue the point.

Now that can be broken down to, arguing/abusing them OR providing criticisms, which is this thread. Take it how you want, like i said. I have no intent on calling them shitcans, but if what i write comes off that way then clearly they're not providing a decent product in which they were claiming money for.

11. GrimReapiN

GrimReapiN Varangian Warthane
    Contributor

:dizzy:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    clyde frog likes this.