Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Blackwater Revolution Part 1: The Conquest of Rubaiyat

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Gotja, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Die

Die Ghost
    Legend

meh i guess, it just doesnt seem worth it to get invested into a giant political thing to stop some people from land grabs in a beta. I think its more along the lines of "hey how many can show up whatever day the siege is" then you add up all the randoms and you have this rag tag group of people just showing up for fights with no siege prep or any sort of plan.

2. miasMa

miasMa Varangian Warthane
    Benefactor Legend

3. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

i forgot, @Fengor also using real name

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Fengor likes this.
  4. Aristos Giannes

Aristos Giannes Cairn Giant
    Hero

I think it's pretty ridiculous to try and speak for all the defenders by saying they're all just 'scared'. No, it's just beta and it's a pain in the ass trying to coordinate a huge blob of mostly noobs. That's a lot of effort that's just not worth the headache. Not to mention it's in the middle of holidays and somehow you guys seem to have enough playtime to siege at 8 on a weeknight a few night before christmas while the rest of us are spending time with family.

Stop taking yourselves so seriously Rex.

5. Donaddor Lightbringer

Legend

I was there apart of the "40" (i got there just on time for the first fight, idk the actual numbers we had) and that "40" was different groups nut cupping against the vet group and some of them kept attacking allies because we were not all allied. So I don't know if you can say there are siege forces that field 40, that was different forces nut cupping and attacking each other and in different coms. Not sure what sieges numbers would be for most of the clans that are suppose to be notable forces. Alot of ppl are just waiting for launch. This vet siege force is probably similar size to what other forces can muster without nutcupping, or just getting a bit of assistance, and its pretty lethal force, especially compared to clans that could field similar numbers but cannot compete with the skill difference per avg. player within the mostly vet group. (mostly, i assume)

A guy would melee push our lines, there would be a ripple effect and some of the ppl in the ripple will start meleeing each other... when it was just one guy melee pushing that section... In a sense it wasn't a legit siege force, it was a wild-ling army. At one point the zerg passes up a couple of ppl and those few start raping in an outnumbered fight in the back lines. I even get killed and ganked by a red because allies were fucking on me when i was trying ot get to the fight in the back lines, and then i died while those same ppl mindlessly followed the giant zerg following a few runners far past the stone where this took place.

#45 Donaddor Lightbringer, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Battle Smurf and Grimtide like this.
  6. Schnid

Schnid Akathar
    Hero

Mad cuz bad.

Sorry, had to do it Toast.

Grimtide and Aristos Giannes like this.
  7. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

That might explain your clan but it's not the same for others :p I get the point of view though.

8. Aristos Giannes

Hero

Yeah but I think everyone knew what would happen with Drow after Average and his crew left. They'd end up being the exact same type of force they were before he joined, a clan of newbies and casuals. Which is totally cool, but they have no chance against you guys. Especially when Average is scroaching against them for some reason.

Grimtide likes this.
  9. L1 Saint

L1 Saint Infernal
    Hero

How can you say people are scared of you guys. But you wont fair fight us anytime you see Flash? We already seen him 1v3 you guys. Get good. Games dead not hard to take everything.

10. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

does it get old hanging off someones nuts?

Oresmacker, Sique and Korag like this.
  11. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Average AtBest must run the zerg to save the server, im here and waiting for my apology and to be reinstated as the almighty zerg leader.

Grimtide likes this.
  12. Cruz DF

Cruz DF Deadeye
    Prosperous Benefactor Contributor

You are the definition of a nut hanging spaz. Keep on that cliques nutsack along with defiance or smooth's clan. Whenever it feels right, you know.

Sique and Grimtide like this.
  13. Inositol

Inositol Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

That's literally what me and Gotja are doing every single day. It is a lot of effort, and that's what makes leading a clan difficult, which is why I have a new found respect for the leaders of blobs like SB. They took the effort to coordinate that blob every time.
    --- Post updated ---
    Might be too late bb, we need Khan or Dart-tier blob-wranglers now.

Juicy and Grimtide like this.
  14. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

A wild df uw rando comes out of the woodwork.

15. Kotic

Kotic Infernal
    Legend

Pretty sure that was Scrubby Bear playing on that account drunk. Not real Escape 8^)

Grimtide likes this.
  16. Aristos Giannes

Hero

Leading vets and skilled players is A LOT different than leading a few vets and a bunch of noobs who dont know how to listen to calls.

17. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

when SB still played and a siege force of 40 did go against you, yall showed up in robes, cried in game, cried on the forums,, I actually went to that siege and pretty much sat down the entire time, it was for bloodscar.. stop with this bull shit your spewing cause it generally is a lack of give a damn. and a superiority complex running wild from you.

18. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

you must of been afk because that was a fun siege man, we just pushed over and over in robes and got lots of kills

19. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Looks like fun.

20. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Yes I am sure you had a blast losing that siege, and that is why q5 siege bags turned into robes, and the flood of tears about the zerg on the forums happened, and the crying in public about being zerged, Your so full of shit sometimes, it leaks through the net. can smell ya enter a thread