Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

blackwater

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuB ZeRo, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Geezy

Geezy Fire Elemental
    Wealthy Loyal Supporter

Obviously Neilk can't/isn't going to say which clans have volunteer GMs in them, but...

upload_2019-11-26_12-32-22.png

upload_2019-11-26_12-31-47.png

NaCl/Defiance probably have at least a Volunteer GM each. I mean, walls don't rebuild themselves during a siege! I kid, I kid.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Yea, and Embers of War is expected Q1-Q2 2019. [​IMG][​IMG]

We all know Defiance has GMs. Thats not even a surprise.

3. VoQeles

VoQeles Goblin Warrior

Objectively it would be better for the game if more of the BPG team played the game, it is convenient to accuse others of corruption when it fits an agenda but every popular game out there has official representatives that play the game, take an obvious example like League of Legends where riot employees were public about their accounts and competed in ranked. Wow, GW2, Runescape... any game you can think of has this, and this is why those games come out great in their own right.

I would rather more of BPG played the game, this would give first hand perspectives

CaptainAmerica, Marxman and Geezy like this.
  4. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

yes, soon.

5. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

Everyone joining the same clan to take over the whole map is what's hurting the game, its practically killing the game. It's basically the most detrimental thing a clan could do right now, especially at this stage of the game.

No, I was clearly referring to blackwater, and how they have no right to complain about getting outnumbered even though I constantly see them bitching in chat about it. Then this guy started talking on his GM account saying "did you die to one of us" (even tho its never actually just 1) and threatening to 1-shot (ban) me.

This guy gets it^

But it looks like I'm not the one who ended up getting 1 shotted :)

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  6. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

tl;dr: if this dude too stupid to realize he is typing on the wrong account he is probably too stupid to be an unpaid gm

Imagine that, being so fucking stupid that you volunteer to do a job, and you suck so bad the company you volunteer for says, "Ok, you can stop giving us free labor now". That's got to be incredibly embarrassing, but at least they will have more free time to pick up shifts at Wendy's now.

Fenrir Frauki likes this.
  7. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Dear GMs,

Hey it's me! (Again xD). Thanks so much for changing the siege mechanics! you really saved us there LOL! RoA has never been better for us! The 20 of us can finally play the game in peace! We have 47 holdings now (wow thats a lot!). No one can stop us now! were the best! BTW, we need more gold sinks in the game! It's getting a bit ridiculous since all we do is farm unhindered we've collected LOADS of gold and resources! It's TOO MUCH and we need a reason to get rid of it! Nevermind the fact if we didn't kill the game my noob ass wouldn't be able to farm from all the players ganking the shit of me (glad we fixed that problem!). Oh btw, it was WAY better to be able to bind out of Calfardar and runestone directly ontop of the mobs I wanted to farm! It's so difficult to have to use a portal shard to go to one of my 47 holdings and run for a minute to get to where I want! It also leaves me susceptible to getting ganked (can you believe there are still players that do that!? Jeesh!) Anyways, we need runebooks to be changed back because it's getting really hard and I don't like having to bind out of anywhere but Calfardar! OH! Thanks for that change to logging out NO ONE ASKED FOR (hehehe). Now we can logout ontop of Calfardar when people enter system and they can't complain because you added the timer (lol like it even matters with this OP holding!). The 20 of us can't wait for DYES! OMG LUL! I can't wait to become a rainbow warrior! It will be so much fun to look at when I'm farming goblins! Make sure you give us the tip when you guys are ready to change em, I can't wait to rush to the right areas to farm them like we did with the themysciras! Also! Incase people come back, we have a few more suggestions on how to sway things our way ;). It was really easy to find those buggers with my invisible GM account! I could port around and check who was where in no time! Thanks hehe xD. Destroyer is getting harder! Now I have to actually use my bow when I get disabled by mage bolts :O. Its hard to aim! I think we should have even more advantages in a fight... afterall our gearbags cost the most gold! Anyways, thanks for designing the game around the last 20 of us playing (forget all those other losers, they quit!) Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, GM Spaghetti, hehe xD

#87 Sero, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  8. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Chosen of Khamset

can't wait for DYES! OMG LUL! I can't wait to become a rainbow warrior! It will be so much fun to look at when I'm farming goblins! Make sure you give us the tip when you guys are ready to change em, I can't wait to rush to the right areas to farm them like we did with the themysciras!

9. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

@JasperHawkins

10. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor Hero

"Dear BPG,
    I am here to sacrifice my body er, I mean volunteer as a GM.
    I can play how many hours you wish, I swear by the bible ( I'm not even religious, wtf) I will never use my GM powers to help my normal character in game in any way (even if human nature says the opposite all the time)

I just have one condition:

I shall be named

GMasterL00t Master7ucker
    "

Fenrir Frauki, Grimtide and Sero like this.
  11. Little Lamp

Little Lamp Skeleton Archer

This is great in practice but generated gold and banks are monitored by BPG yet rabble rabble duped 100m gold AFTER buying out the market daily for over a month and a half AND that blackwater/grief goon kid duped gold for weeks before making a video and getting banned
    --- Post updated ---
    Think about where we'd be if we had 7 andrews running the game instead of andrew and company

CaptainAmerica, Sero and Scrubby Bear like this.
  12. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

It should and always should have been 100% public and transparent who is a GM and or/member of the team. I would even say it should be 100% public everything the GMs do in game with maybe a few days to a week delay just to prevent it from being too easily abused to find people and what not. I don't believe the game has any kind of a future and the complete lack of transparency is one of many big reasons. I do not trust BPG to police themselves at all.

BeatIt, CaptainAmerica, Sero and 6 others like this.
  13. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

IDK what you're talking.about! Destiny Dragon was sitting on stat exploit for how long before they got caught? Im sure it was quick! I wonder who ratted on them? Surely they didn't use it as well... or others...

BY THE WAY. GAME NEEDS MORE GOLD SINKS! IT'S JUST TOO DARN EASY TO FARM IT! FARM ENCHANT MATS AND SELL IT TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO FARM ENCHANT MATS FOR GOLD! LOLOLOLOLOL.

#93 Sero, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019