Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Bloodscar

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dotix, Nov 22, 2018.

1. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Chosen of Khamset

If the new computer I ordered still gives me 8fps slideshow in sieges, I'll be super salty

2. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

How'd you end up allied and on our side for bloodscar then if you said no every time? And why was it us who deallied first?

You're honestly on another level of stupid. Please join the defiance nutcup, they will fall apart instantly with you retards in the mix.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  3. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

We came for a fight, i know you frothing nerds dont comprehend showing up for a siege with no intentions of a permanent alliance, but win or lose you were getting deallied after the siege regardless.

[QUOTE="Sero, post: 263876, member: 2014"]? We've only ever wanted you to remain neutal. Senor PMed me asking to join the bloodscar fight, initially I said no, then he said he'd just go join defiance.

You guys showed up in bonesets, proceeded to combat loot the first fight, including allies, and were a complete non-factor in the second fight.

If anything you gave the enemy propaganda ammunition by being able to say we finally outnumbered them by a substantial amount, even though in reality it surmounted to nothing.

Except for a fight late last night, where Zan Zibar (a former legion member, mind you) managed to say GF at a village, I've heard nothing but salt and whining from your clan. Open your eyes, take a step back, and reign in your bitches. You're being absurd.[/QUOTE]

Maybe i should have gone through with screencapping the numerous invitations to join you guys in zerging myater down.

Senor asked to attend a siege for bang because your side has been begging for help and we know myater is a good sport and level headed when in these situations.

Also salt and whine? We haven't had a lick of salt since we cane back because we know how far behind we are. We also haven't whined.

You might be a little off put because I called you out on on the shit you guys were talking in your coms that night about how rich we should be or how you were camping people based on that thought process.

So let me be up front with everyone in the Legion Alliance that condones the people running their mouths here.

We are The Gentlemen
    Unless your protecting new players from oppressive vets we don't care about your personal goals.
    We always remember.

4. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

We aren't wanting them on our side because it would simply be to easy. We'd fall apart due to boredom of running you guys over if we made the numbers even. We'll just continue to fight heavily outnumbered and go 60/40 in fights.

Squanto and Blaze like this.
  5. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EASY BUD. YOU'RE APPROACHING L1 SAINT LEVELS OF DELUSION.

If you truly believe this, there is no conversation to be had here.

6. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Name an instance?

7. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight
    Prosperous Contributor Legend

Cmon man speak for yourself. I'm a try hard. I don't think i can ever get bored of losing.

8. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Anytime any of your other members die?

9. turk0lu

turk0lu Gravelord

10. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

I'd love to see this. Gentlemen are notorious for giving 0 fucks.

11. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

I'll start screen capping for you. Would have done so sooner if I knew this was going to be an ordeal with you.

12. Good Friday

Good Friday Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

You're going in pretty hard about some gear bags, not that it isn't entertaining to watch you alienate more people, but they were nice enough to come try and help your sad siege group maybe say thank you and not invite them again instead of trying to shit all over a new clan that came back to the game like... the day of your siege and brought as many numbers as you to your own siege. If they weren't there you would have been insta wiped.

Johhny Mad Dog, BubbleTea and koruun like this.
  13. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Siegeforce Management and Political Aptitude is not listed on their resume. Otherwise that siege may have gone alot better for them.

koruun and Good Friday like this.
  14. Ylahoto

Ylahoto Skeleton Archer
    Hero

I wasn't at Bloodscar but hopefully I can shed some light on the Gentlemen situation.

As far as I can tell, we've got about 20 people playing. About 5 of them have never played Darkfall or never played RoA and are starting from scratch. As a clan, Gentlemen haven't played the game since July of 2017 when Albion released. To put our character and gear disadvantage in perspective, every player in our clan has had to do starter quests for +5 potions. Most of our players weren't very advanced when we left and each of us has had to finish our spells; some still are.

To those of you with stacked banks, please understand that we're coming from a time when only a few of us could afford full plate for our own sieges. Some still lack basic gear like blackbolts and r50s. We're finally hoping to get Senor to Q4 tonight. I'm the only other enchanter who can do Q3, possibly even Q2.

Further, PVE and harvesting changes before our return have made things harder. We don't have the same level of spawn scaling that many of you have had for the past year - especially with Selentine golems. We're competing with ourselves and other groups (always better geared) for fewer rare golem spawns that output less ore. We're building runebooks from scratch and can't freely copy them using runes and shards from the mage.

Tl;dr: We're unorganized trash players just trying to git gud.

BTW: I'm looking for someone with 100 bowyer mastery who's willing to make and/or sell us transmuted arrows. I've got the mats! It seems bow farming is the tits now and there aren't enough arrows on the market for us.

(Or they're price gouged - @Sero)

15. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Yeah... that's not what gentlemen are notorious for.

Sero, BubbleTea, Fengor and 2 others like this.
  16. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight
    Prosperous Contributor Legend

It’s ok to die in a PvP game.

CaptainAmerica and Bladra like this.
  17. Ylahoto

Ylahoto Skeleton Archer
    Hero

He's the PR guy, of course he's not gonna say we're known for our learning disabilities.

koruun and Bladra like this.
  18. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Oh boy is this gonna be a hackusation joke?

I bet this guy is in defiance. No way hes in the same guild as marx or sero.

Squanto likes this.
  19. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

There's only room in Agon for one clan of autists. The Rex Suckers have that nailed down.

koruun and Sero like this.
  20. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Again showing how bad of a leader you are. Not only calling them out but repeatedly talking shit and making another enemy. I hear they have 20+ and now you are pissing those 20 people off for doing what it is that was agreed to prior to the siege even by your own admission...So now when you siege you have to worry about a 20+ man siege force at your back every time you siege or get sieged and that just again shows me how much of a dumbass you are....