Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Came back 6 weeks ago. I was having almost as much fun as launch. Thats over now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bradtide, May 30, 2019.

1. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

I thought it was clear, but maybe my wording was bad.

"We were planning to change this with Activity Windows but we decided to get it in now while our testing of the Armor Patch is still ongoing"

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Forgotten likes this.
  2. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Infernal
    Tester

I didn't want to believe cry gaul is in your ear but it's starting to look that way.

Bradtide and Jean-Claude like this.
  3. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

But until then you've made all sieges cost 'off-hour' while we continue to wait for the anniversary patch. What happened to the no more half baked updates?

Geezy, Fengor, Jean-Claude and 3 others like this.
  4. Fawley

Fawley Infernal
    Legend

Yeah I know my math is way off. I was doing it for the benefit of the doubt of Bradtide who thinks he should be able to seige a city with a small party. In reality You're going to a siege in the current population with 40 people with equates to 20mil in gear assuming everyone gears up properly and only 1mil in city wager. That's an increased cost of wagering 5% more for a city compared to before the hotfix. That's NOTHING. It's only not nothing if you were just no showing to grief people which of course in that case it's like a 400% increase in cost to grief people. Anyone arguing that 1mil for a legitimate city siege is too much is just being a huge crybaby. The prices of seiges have been untouched since release as far as I am aware and inflation is definitely a thing.

5. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

I've literally never talked to Rhy Gaul in my life

The numbers aren't concrete we will evaluate, we don't think 1 million is a huge amount for a clan when so much can be farmed per hour.

6. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

If your going to take away the biggest driver of PvP, which is the only really stand out part of the game right now you really need to do something about it while we wait. Maybe throw some god damn big ass GM events every day at prime time so we get siege level fights if you don't want us sieging anymore.

Also it isn't a matter of 1 million gold being 'hard' to farm. Its just tedious and boring. People would rather have fun than work in a video game. The cost is also so high it just increases the play to win mentality. Where before you might drop sieges that would be good fights even if you doubted you could win, now people will be much more inclined to only drop sieges where a win is virtually guaranteed. Even more zerging and nut cupping will happen with whatever sieges still manage to take place. That is not a good thing for the fun factor of the game.

7. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Didn’t y’all no show Eilish??

BeatIt likes this.
  8. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

today 0 sieges

why (

u guys are listening to the wrong players or whatever is going on.. it was terrible decision

MaxiHori likes this.
  9. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Celestial
    Legend

Maybe not, but it's obvious to virtually everyone that you've been speaking with Cry Gaul.

10. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

So many tears. You and easily get daily pvp at villages/champs/high end mobs. Yet you guys cry that it’s not brought to your door step thru miss use of seige mechanics and intentionally grief’ing clans.

11. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

My only point is the people you speak about above are the only people that will be sieging as any smaller clan would be extremely hesitant to even try a siege with the extreme cost of dropping it.
    --- Post updated ---
    how is dropping a siege being "brought to your door" I mean to drop and do a siege would require leaving your "door step" just like villages/champs/high end mobs.

12. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Dribble

13. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

What I mean is they know when and we’re they are going to get a fight and don’t have to go look for it since they are to lazy

14. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Infernal
    Tester

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15. Xipos<3

Xipos<3 Stormgraive
    Legend

Ironically I've only seen Defiance/Blackwater a few times at villages these past few months I've played here. And we're the ones who brought sieges to your door step, cuz you lost your balls somewhere inbetween all your duped shit

Baggn Nuggs and Fengor like this.
  16. Geezy

Geezy Fire Elemental
    Wealthy Loyal Supporter

Pretty sure we've dropped just as many sieges as TTA Alliance. I mean, unless you include no show sieges, where you've got us beat 10 to 1
    --- Post updated ---
    "I don't like the changes you've implemented, so obviously you're working with the other side"

K den

17. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Infernal
    Tester

So they just decided all these no shows you claimed were "free gold" were killing the game and THEY NEEDED TO BE STOPPED RIGHT THIS MOMENT all by themselves?

Slayven likes this.
  18. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Lol preach

19. Geezy

Geezy Fire Elemental
    Wealthy Loyal Supporter

Contrary to the crazy belief that TTA has about the GMs working with BW/Defiance, I'm not in their Slack, private discord, or DMs. So sorry, i'm not privy to that information. But keep the conspiracy theories going, they are very entertaining.

20. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Actually, you did 1000's of no shows and gained many properties out of it, it was only after I started dropping them and you were losing that we get the change. So you're actually very lucky they made this change when they did, there was no way you were going to retain all the holdings with our current momentum.

The other funny part is that you guys are acting hard like you guys were not trying to quit the game. I've gotten tells from many of your members telling me that the slide show sieges and back to backs were exhausting them. Only the autists stick around for these things, that doesn't grow the community.

#60 Dim Mok, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019