Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Cannot buy from the market.

Discussion in 'Support' started by YsirKnox, Mar 24, 2018.

1. YsirKnox

YsirKnox Goblin Scout

upload_2018-3-24_16-9-7.png

As you can see; I have enough gold in my wallet to buy the 400 strawberries I was wanting to buy however for some reason the amount and total is in red in the buy item screen. Not sure why this is an issue as I have previously bought from the market in the past day or so. Just posting this as I'm not sure what has caused it. I've tried relogging and also running the repair tool in case my client was effed.
    --- Post updated ---
    At this point I have tried restarting my client multiple times, I have run the repair tool in admin mode as requested per GM Cosmos. I am not sure what to do now. I'd like to use the market though. -.-

There has got to be something someone can do. Not sure why I am the only one experiencing this issue. I was able to buy before and now I am not. I am curious as to if it had anything to do with my 15 minute mute yesterday as that is the only thing that has directly affected my account. I also got stuck in rogue status for about 30 minutes the other day from recalling out of Valley of Kings while digging up treasure maps. I would get killed by the towers, respawn, and a few seconds later I would be declared rogue again. I don't know what else kind of information to give. But I am definitely not lying about this just because I am the only one. Help. Plz. Soon.

Attached Files:

2. Kilrath

Kilrath Goblin Shaman
    Developer

The red text just means it will cost you that much gold. Did you press the buy item button and it failed?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. YsirKnox

YsirKnox Goblin Scout

Yes. I am going to make a video showing you whhat its doing. I am having to upload them to youtube which is taking longer than I thought for 10-15 second clip.
    --- Post updated ---
    This is what it is doing. I will be posting a followup video of something weird I discovered.

--- Post updated ---
    This is the other video.

Not even sure what this is doing.
    --- Post updated ---
    I have narrowed it down to account related. I made a completely new character on another account and I could in fact buy from the market.

#3 YsirKnox, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018