Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Casual PvP

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Zorak, Jun 16, 2017.

1. JEDIMind

JEDIMind Black Knight
    Wealthy

Love your stream
    Love your stytle
    Nothing against you but 55 seconds in is the reasons why people say mounts are broke.

2. Indestructible

Indestructible Goblin Warrior

Was nice to see a mounted combat video for once, mage vids get boring af with ez fire knockup+lol1buttonrayspam.

And FYI to all the nerds crying: Orks hit the hardest + he's using a R60 melee weapon with 60+ mastery so he should be hitting hard as fuck.

My clan mates duel against me regularly and have gotten superb at dodging mount attacks.

L2Dodge.

L2RayTheRider.

L2BowTheRider.

L2fight against ALL playstyles or die by the sword.

Incanuth Archbane and Fawley like this.
  3. DarkGhost25

DarkGhost25 Black Knight
    Loyal Contributor Hero

I can't even watch it, you should have missed nearly every mounted attack and yet they all register due to some kind of exploit. Mounted combat is totally screwed up atm, I'd like to see you try it after it gets fixed.

Border Patrol likes this.
  4. Hawkeye Helrazor

Hawkeye Helrazor Skeleton Archer

As was expected good mount fighting, the hits when people are behind you are laughable, Not your fault for silly mechanics though!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. Reirek

Reirek Goblin Warrior

I'm just being a huge nerd
    --- Post updated ---
    BUT REALLY it's not as bad as you guys are making it out to be you definitely can combat mounts just fine but if you get caught in a juggle by someone good like Zorak ur gonna get the dome piece of ur life just remember....dodging and dont use ur staff when he is in your danger zone etc and the animations are very broken on mounted combat but 90% of what he is doing is legit

tech likes this.
  6. ijharb

ijharb Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter

I've always been a big fan of your mounted combat skills. Watched an old twitch clip you did explaining mounted combat and it really opened my eyes to its subtle nuances. What keys are you using for your leans btw?

7. Skitzo1

Skitzo1 Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

why do people try to run instead of just hugging the sweet spot and bowing/raying you down off the mount?

Crunchy, breakqop and Fengor like this.
  8. Reirek

Reirek Goblin Warrior

Everyones either new or bad...even the vets right now are all still really rusty or casuals

Fengor likes this.
  9. Ruiner097

Ruiner097 Goblin Warrior

Because there is no sweet spot, he's using an exploit that allows him to hit objects to either side of him as well as behind him in a single forward swing without using lean.

BPG needs to ban OP for using a known exploit to his advantage and brazenly posting a video about it. Otherwise they are setting a standard that exploits will be tolerated by them.

10. Indestructible

Because 99% of the players on this server don't know how to fight a mounted warrior. They don't even know the spots where it's impossible for a mounted player to hit you while on ground lol.

Incanuth Archbane likes this.
  11. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

I feel like one should feel inclined to not post when they're unaware of the subject they're attempting to argue.

The back left or back right leg of the mount is where you hide. If the player is a smart mounted player, then they'll rotate in your direction. You simply move in response to that rotation because of the poor turning speed of mounts.

Anyway, if you want to claim something is broken, then perhaps take the time to understand how it works before saying something stupid.

12. Indestructible

Incorrect on both accusations.

1-There is atleast 2 spots where it's impossible for a mounted player to hit you while on foot, and if your skilled, you can stay in that spot without taking any damage and destroying the mount or the rider. It's up to you to learn the basic game mechanics.

2-You cannot hit front, sides, and back hit boxes ALL in 1 swing. 1 hitbox per swing. Your just confused about the lean after swing mechanic and obviously don't understand it.

13. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Every destroyer should learn how to mounted combat. It's the best thing about being destro because it's so stupid strong. Even if your mount dies you're often dropped right next to them and ready to melee.

sasser.exe, SomeBK, Orak and 2 others like this.
  14. Bojangles

Bojangles Frostjarl
    Legend

Fighting mounts before they gave them blue tail speed and sprint is a moot point.

Fengor, Scrubby Bear and Kilset like this.
  15. Mad Knight

Mad Knight Dire Zombie
    Hero

LOL @ all the kids defending this shit. It's a straight exploit you can't move when you are getting hit by his shit. I can destroy any mounted warrior unless they are doing this exploit that causes you to lose all movement and just bounce up until death.

#55 Mad Knight, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Orak, Korag and Scrubby Bear like this.
  16. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

that was amazing
    --- Post updated ---
    that doesnt require a script, ive been able to do that forever

something tells me you know nothing about mount fighting but also dont want to learn anyting about it

17. Mad Knight

Mad Knight Dire Zombie
    Hero

Being able to swing forward and also both sides and then kick behind / front all in one swing is an exploit. Are you that dumb? Script or not. Exploit. Two exploits. Either front and side / side or front / back is what he is doing. The front / back one does the bug with the knockups.

Zorak has / had a video of how broken it is years ago and he is talking about it then.

#57 Mad Knight, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  18. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

Ummmm, @Mad Knight.... mount attacks to the front and back have always knocked you in the respective direction. What ya talking about, bud?

19. Mad Knight

Mad Knight Dire Zombie
    Hero

www.twitch.tv/videos/77472631

Like the 7 minute mark. "They can't move if you get the juggle right".

It's always been this way I know. It's always been broken.

Right after that he is talking about swinging forward and kicking behind him at the same time.

Anyone that argues this shit isn't broken is brain dead.

#59 Mad Knight, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Korag likes this.
  20. Jonah_Veil

Jonah_Veil Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter Streamer

Without mount sprint I cannot be killed by a mount, flat out.

Mount sprint has actually made it next to impossible to combat properly. Needs to be removed.

Scrubby Bear likes this.