Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Casual PvP

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Zorak, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

LOL this post is gold, i can assure you that you can take someone off a mount, give animal a keened r50 bow and he will circle zorak like a fking demon.
    Give me a r60 and ill drop him clean off his mount.
    Zorak is a amazing mounted fighter and has done it for 4 years... and hes the only one along side animal/grimjaw that is good at it (that iv seen) so no one can learn how to play against it because there is no one else good to practice it on.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Oresmacker likes this.
  2. Jonah_Veil

Jonah_Veil Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter Streamer

Not doubting you as I'm rusty as fuck, but let's get a video on that, I'd be curious how it looks.

But, maybe a mahrim circle strafing would work.

3. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

when im in coms with him ill do it and get animal to show you fellas how to spin a demon

4. Jonah_Veil

Supporter Streamer

Can chill with the elitist attitude, I used to dunk mounts DF1, I just wasn't able to stay in the blind the spot when I dueled izure ONE TIME on a mount with sprint. Could just be rust.

Bitch.

But still.

Video plz kthx.

Fengor likes this.
  5. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Elitist? im not the guy that got his holdings taken off him and df1 and quit like a little bitch, then to finally vs you and to find that you are not even Donadoor lightbringer level and more like a Lady Lillian.

Never vsed you in df 1 and people are making you out to be average at best and now i get this. Disappointing to say the least.

don't know how you took so much of agon when you can't even win a merc out siege with 70v50
    and also have a siege force TSL/Zealot Vsing Gentlemen.

bitch.

6. Jonah_Veil

Supporter Streamer

And triggered.

You've been playing nonstop for 1 year jonahLul

7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I assume your referring to the mount dude cause I am totally against mount fighting working like this, I had a guy few days ago, the one that is gonna kill me and my family do that mount fighting shit to me, I had to mount up and reset the fight after I dropped his mount turns out he was terrible

8. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Triggered? disappointed more like it
    You have been playing this game for x3 more longer than me atleast btw

9. _SeeD_

_SeeD_ Goblin Warlord

10. Mad Knight

Mad Knight Dire Zombie
    Hero

Just gonna keep posting this cause nobody seems to want to argue against this point cause you can't.

100% loss of control of character until dead is game breaking

fix incoming

Navlaan, WyLd_SyDe and Scrubby Bear like this.
  11. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Bspike out of it? idk how you guys get front hit like retards, u telling me you cant run to one side before the mount gets to you?

12. Mad Knight

Mad Knight Dire Zombie
    Hero

Doesn't matter how it happens the fact remains if stuck properly you can't move. You just keep bouncing up and down unable to control anything.

Navlaan, Scrubby Bear and DarkGhost25 like this.
  13. Zorak

Zorak Dire Zombie
    Supporter

Same thing happens if mages knockup you. Fix Fire Magic then...
    Rex is ignorant to how mounted combat works.

blasphemian likes this.
  14. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

Bruh everyone knows you are good on a mount; the problem is that regular mounts have 400 hp, run at blue tail speed without sprint, run faster than bluetails with sprint and allow the mounted player to kill someone in literally a matter of seconds. Dudes are fuckin twirlin around getting domed in 5 seconds and you don't think its a bit broken?

Korag likes this.
  15. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Mount attacks can only be parried if you're looking at the front of the mount regardless of where you are. It's weird and stupid as fuck. It makes absolutely zero sense as well, if you're aiming directly at the mount it should block the attack. If you don't agree with that then.. lol.

16. AxeSmash

AxeSmash New Member

@Zorak ignore the haters, doesnt fit in with their magefall knockup ray spam combat.

17. Enzytebob

Enzytebob New Member

lul Zorak come on now.. "It's not broken l2 fight mounts." shits dumb af you cannot compare killing someone in 5 seconds to a fire juggle which im sure acquires way more skill and the proper situation, we've fought Zorak alot around Andruk and once his mount(s) are dead the dude doesn't know wtf to do with himself. shits broken.

18. Blixxer

Blixxer Wildtribe Mage
    Hero

hahahah awesome.. all the washed up vets crying per usual because they are getting shitstomped by us. Go watch zorak vs mag in the vid of the wager. Perfect example how to take on a mounted player. Fucking little babies
    --- Post updated ---
    SNAP!!

19. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

Fighting mounted combat takes some practice, but as juicy said you have to know someone that is good at it to be able to practice both being the mounted and being the guy in the ground. I think one of the hardest parts is learning where the hitbox is for the player on the mount. I usually get more hits aiming for the players waistline right above the mount.

20. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

you did hear the part in video where he said if they dodge left that you can swing left after you already started the forward swing and still get a left swing hit right? even hit behind you doing this
    --- Post updated ---
    [
    Same thing does not happen with fire magic, a guy cannot die in 5 seconds to one guy using fire magic, plus I can return the same effect with my own fire magic, or I can toss a blind at the guy or a begone or a stormblast and I can just parry and take almost 0 damage from the fire spells til he disables and at that point he isn't knocking me up anymore. So stop trying to compare apples n oranges they will never be the same no matter how much you will it so

Mad Knight likes this.