Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Casual PvP

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Zorak, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Franchise

Franchise Fire Elemental
    Supporter

When I played I rarely lost melee vs melee and if you watch my video's I sticky back multiple ppl every video even with my retard parkinson hands.

Because | teamwork > individual skill | and they have no teamwork anymore. Post the video, I bet not one of them cross healed.

2. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Banger squad? No one in your clan can even look at flash, disco or bunny in melee. Ps we don't normally do 3v3's+ but since your boys refused to 3v3 us we subbed in ringers for both fights. Me bunny and flash with 3v3 you tho?
    U legit peeled over in a 2v2 outside dag because of melee, you Insta died 2v1 pretty much to melee only and you where in a full set of fp pretty much.
    Imo if u thing mount combat is broken then melee needs a nerf.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Franchise likes this.
  3. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

what u smoking?

4. Kilset

Kilset Black Knight
    Hero

lul mad boy mad boy, get over yourself kid lmao. literally every single one of you are shit at the game except for arrow(13ping), it's why you all jump on his dick non stop. no one in our clan played actively during beta besides rex and you guys still got your fucking ass beat by people who played 1/3rd of your time.

You kids are so pathetically attached to Arrow's ego that you've managed to let it leak into your own, just don't forget he bleeds like the rest of us.

I heard you leveled a few characters in your clan besides your own, we need a good ol' bitch like you in our clan to feed us gear and level our characters, app up soon!

I don't even play this game because it's a laggy piece of shit yet you manage to put in your 40 hours a week still, please....

5. Franchise

Franchise Fire Elemental
    Supporter

I remember when everyone claimed Luck was only good because of ping, then he went to 90 ping and nothing changed.

I think you've attached your ego to rex's because the only person outside of our guild who ever beat me was Rex. And that was 50% of the time. And an obvious truth is I was one of the lesser skilled players one v one out of our A team.

#125 Franchise, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  6. Kilset

Kilset Black Knight
    Hero

hes not in our clan

ur not on any A team

next

7. Franchise

Franchise Fire Elemental
    Supporter

Making claims? You have no name in the history books. You've been a no namer in a zerg list since you started dfo. I mean I beat you in dfo 1v1 in a tourney when I had 30 fps. Do you know how hard this game is with mouse drag? You've been shit since the beginning and you will be shit at the end.

Gotja has never won a one v one against me since he started darkfall. So who really who do you have that's any good?

Kilset likes this.
  8. Kilset

Kilset Black Knight
    Hero

i never participated in a 1v1 tournament in dfo because I had a pentium cpu with 30 fps. I really need the meth you smoke.

9. Reirek

Reirek Goblin Warrior

What clan are you referring to? cuz in Beta I wagered you guys a ton...

l0st exile likes this.
  10. joshuawn

joshuawn Ghost
    Legend

franchise, kilset is better than you at every single fps game you can think of. that is an objective statement.
    you barely function as a video gamer, let alone as an adult.

11. Reirek

Reirek Goblin Warrior

good god that was harsh....but fair.

12. AbyssWalker

AbyssWalker Air Elemental
    Supporter

so i dont need to lean right/left in mountfight???thanks for teaching

13. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Lol a listed 3 other names and all you get out of that is flash? What about when disco gave you and Rex the hard D because you kids are horrible at melee and don't apply any melee pressure?
    Leveled acc's? Slogg played on flashes and level it up for him when he didn't do the stat bug and was behind if that's what you mean?
    Serkunts I never played
    Discos I never played
    Flashes I played but never leveled(hardly played it because it's char wasn't near mine and didn't do the stat bug)
    Downheres acc was mine till he came back then he played it for the 1 month he played and even then all I did was the stat bug because it was already maxed.
    Mate I would have to play x3 what I do now to cater for your gear loss.

14. Enzytebob

Enzytebob New Member

The stat bug? lol games shit/dead because of these exploiting no lifers, I'm donezo

15. Blixxer

Blixxer Wildtribe Mage
    Hero

hahahah oh this is golden!! thank zorak for starting this shit up and stomping on everyones ego.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes we all know you play both sides.. Female and Male. Instinct and resin boys. Dogs and Cats.. want me to go on?

Animal likes this.
  16. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

He is speaking of what happned in beta before they fixed shit, and it was an exploit that could level your stats to 100 or close in minutes

He also claimed back then that he didn't do it lol

#136 Korag, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    l0st exile and Fengor like this.
  17. Kilset

Kilset Black Knight
    Hero

Yea and that disco kid happened to leave out a 2v2 ( vs me and gotja) where I stickied him with a polearm. That was 10 minutes before the other 2v2 he put in a video. I hadn't logged into DF in 2 straight months and was completely fresh, no duels no nothing. Juicy you're a trash heap and your videos prove that time and time again, when I watch your videos I try and count landed rays and it's always between 1 and 3 every fight (you're a great crutcher btw, you even said it yourself on a livestream), hahahahaha. Even Siege Force landed more rays than you.

Your ego is terribly inflated from straight DEEP throating Arrow all day, last time we were in the same coms together (dumb ass siege treaty) you were a little timid bitch like the rest of the DF community. Now get back to sucking Arrow's dick, it's getting cold for him.

MerleisAirdburne and Korag like this.
  18. MerleisAirdburne

MerleisAirdburne Black Knight
    Supporter

Cant wait for them to fix the exploit this guys doing, you can clearly see his opponents are parrying but still taking full damage.
    --- Post updated ---
    HAHAHA. How is this kid not banned yet?

Fengor and l0st exile like this.
  19. Blixxer

Blixxer Wildtribe Mage
    Hero

20. Fishsauce

Fishsauce Goblin Shaman

mount combat is definately strong but not broken. This guy just know how to do it where most people are still clueless. I rather see this than the thousand of magefall videos of ppl getting juggles and then get hit by 10 rays...so skilled.