Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Changes to papyrus plant

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by LordCaligular, May 29, 2017.

1. LordCaligular

LordCaligular Dire Zombie

Make the plant more rare similar to chaos chests and in return yield far more papyrus per plant please. "Hunting" for papyrus currently consists of constantly dismounting every 10 seconds to pick up 1-3 papyrus, extremely tedious.

foolofatom likes this.
  2. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Made same suggestion when they first came out with papyrus in beta

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Lincoln Hawk

Lincoln Hawk Fire Elemental
    Legend

Id prefer it to be added to more mobs in all honesty.

Dunno why they removed it from things like forest prophets etc.

Korag likes this.
  4. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

rare? make the only way to level some spells, ya know like witches brew rare? seriously I am ok with changing it but recommending a REQUIRED mat to level rare is just dumb..................................period

5. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

just a quick protip

if you are on a mission to collect every snake you see, and in scenario 1 you are finding 3 snakes, every 3 feet, per 10 feet in the jungle. Then, in scenario 2, if you find one bundle of 3 snakes every 10 feet in the jungle, no matter what scenario you have, you are still finding 3 snakes over the same period of time. Scenario 2 is just something that doesn't require starting and stopping as often.

with this in mind, you might want to re-read that suggestion, because its not about increasing the rarity of papyrus itself, its about maintaining the rarity of papyrus itself while reducing the number of actual plants.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  6. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

OK yes and anyone would agree with this, however this is not even remotely close to what was said earlier and I quote "Make the plant more rare similar to chaos chests and in return yield far more papyrus per plant please" K I would have thought my previous comment did not need further explanation, yet here we are..