Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

character restore in progress...

Discussion in 'Support & Bugs' started by wuumwrrm, Mar 7, 2018.

1. wuumwrrm

wuumwrrm New Member
    Tester

been a while now. used sub for a day option. time is ticking...

2. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

Character should be restored now.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Andrew likes this.
  3. kidMONTANA

kidMONTANA New Member

Hi same problem here, Already rised a ticked, only got to play tonight (im from eu). Please can u make it quick, its not like i had a lot anyway :D

4. Neilk

Staff Member Team Lead

It should be restored now.

5. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus Black Knight
    Legend

I would like to leave some feedback here.

Same thing happened to me, tried logging in and character restore in progress. Wait a bit and retry.

Well it said that for like two days before I contacted you guys via forums and you fixed it like you seemed to do for the above people.

At this point I was like meh , Account was never unsubbed and had logged him in not THAT long ago so i was surprised he even went into storage, and was annoyed that I waited like it told me(days even) and it still didnt work until i contacted you via forums.

Now I come home today im pumped man, im like LETS GOOOOOO!

get on and Im kicked from my clan (glad my other character was still good or Id have lost everything since i keep it in the clan bank and the clan is just my 2 chars) All my SETTINGS and binds are reverted to default. I literally have to go through all the settings, take my time so i dont forget anything. THEN since I didnt have my binds saved as i never saw this coming, I have to go through and rebind everything.

Some stuff im bound to forget until im fighting and memory tries to cast a spell that is no longer bound.

This is going to take me some time to get all this fixed. Totally killed my buzz, and really made me want to log back out. At most I hadnt logged this character in in about a month TOPS.

This is highly annoying, and if I wasn't a masochist who has played darkfall since original beta, i might have logged right back off.

instead ill redo everything so maybe tomorrow when i get on i can actually play.

6. Craftfall

Craftfall New Member
    Supporter

half of the people who are getting their characters restored are logging into mob dropped items filling their banks. Should have probably looked more into the character storage before flipping the switch.

7. Neilk

Staff Member Team Lead

Your binds should still be on your computer if you didn't delete them just in a different folder since when it's restored you get a new characterID which will create a new folder in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\DarkfallRoA\Character\ find your old folder and replace files in newest one.
    --- Post updated ---
    This is an unrelated issue, there's banks already would have had that bug before stored they just were not playing so didn't notice it until now.