Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

City/hamlet repair bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wizzy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Undead Dwarf
    Contributor

I was repairing a bank in vellenyth and it only took ONE repair to repair it to full from about 80%

Did the same thing to a clan house, it had damage to it and all it took as one single repair to repair it all.

2. Geezy

Geezy Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

I've noticed this as well. Repairing a wall or house, suddenly when you get to around 80 or 85 percent, it suddenly goes to full.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Andrew

Andrew Eodrin
    Staff Member BPG Representative

So it repairs the rest of the way up to 80% normally and than only the last 20% or so went up instantly?

Will need to confirm if it is a visual bug or actually repairing the last bit fully.

4. Geezy

Geezy Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

Looked like just a visual bug of some sort to me. Like it repairs normally, but the repaired amount doesn't line up with the health bar.

5. Wizzy

Wizzy Undead Dwarf
    Contributor

Cannot confirm if it was visual or it actually happened. I didnt get ttime to play around with it too much after i saw it happen. But, I said what happened out-loud in coms and others reported the same thing happening