Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

City upkeep

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wizzy, May 30, 2019.

?

Add city upkeep

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Wizzy

Wizzy Undead Dwarf
    Patron Contributor

With the recent changes to siege costs (I couldn't be more against this as the timing and changes made are clearly one sided to a specific group...but not my point here) can we get some kind of up-keep costs associated to cities and hamlets?

What is the advantage of locking all the holdings into a stalemate under a few clans with very little chance of changing hands now? No new players or clans are going to be even slightly able to take one away from these large groups now.....and thats just the COST alone, not to mention the fact that both sides are so large no one could take a holding from them.

Question is simple, should there be an upkeep to keep a city/hamlet ?

This might help it be more strategic to take a holding versus grabbing any and all you can take....

Cast your vote

2. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

Why does everyone seem hell bent on turning this game into the most tedious boring piece of shit ever? Sieges are fucking a million gold now, lets make cities even worse so no one even wants to siege and we can just sit around jacking each other off.

3. Wizzy

Wizzy Undead Dwarf
    Patron Contributor

Can you elaborate on the "jerking each other off" I think you might have a million dollar idea ! RoA prostitution patch?

4. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight
    Prosperous Contributor Legend

I think some kind of upkeep is coming with tc patch.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Wizzy likes this.