Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Clans Dying Out and Merging

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by aparks, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Bandido

Bandido Skeleton Archer

Might want to take your own advice

AdamWest likes this.
  2. Ch4r4x

Ch4r4x Winterbound
    Hero

I call bullshit on that one.

3. HaldirHardy

HaldirHardy Gravelord
    Tester

The mongols sg said brutal was joiningbyour tag when he wanted to join my tag so I guess he was mistaken[/QUOTE]
    Yes we were thinking of joining brutal/little dolphins though only 2 mongols guys were left myself and New Bee , New Bee joined brutal and i end-up joining with my old uw friends of bellicose. the reason why we were thinking of joining you was so we could all be together but since the others just quit it was no point for us to "merge" into ironwrath since we were only 2 man clan. Very sadly the 30-40 actives mongols who started all quit the game. There might be a chance for mongols to return but its highley unlikely at this point plus Eu clans on Na server won´t work you need a mix of ppl or it will be to hard.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. merkmerk73

merkmerk73 Earth Elemental

Yall had two hamlets zerged out it was a bummer

5. EarthMother

EarthMother Earth Elemental
    Supporter

I think perhaps because what I say is true, is why you are so defensive.

6. Vandal

Vandal Goblin Shaman
    Legend

Merged clan from RoA beta. ExE and Blackhand(df1 Empire leaders/Stormcloaks/ countless names from df1/UW, kind of have an identity crisis)

7. SeQueL

SeQueL Goblin Warlord
    Legend

Some core eXe, a lot missing tho.

8. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Don't lie, eu clans can thrive pretty good on this server. There's plenty of eu clans or eu players in clans. You guys made a good force if you wanted too. Could take alot of alliances. It's the mentality that counts.

9. Keflon

Keflon Dire Zombie
    Supporter

eXe, Blackhand, a few Outnumbered. And then a bunch of first timers. We are outnumbered by our first time Darkfall players. Don't expect us to be a "Vet Zerg."

10. HaldirHardy

HaldirHardy Gravelord
    Tester

Its not a lie troy its a fact and you know it. A fully Eu clan on an na server doesnt work and all those clans you talking about are like what 5-6 ? that is not a clan its a gruop of friends. A clan has like 10+ , does events , pve/pvp , raids together and much more... Alliances ? and be allied with half server no thanks that was one of the reasons why df was killed because ppl make shit alliances and destroy the game those who played the game know what i am talking about. Mentality doesnt count if ppl dont have fun in the game you playing. Mongols ended for various reasons , first too much grind for the old ppl doing the same thing all over for years just won´t work ... getting killed by 24h no lifers with everything maxs and banks , playing with 120+ ping destroys the fun for many ppl since they are competive and ping matters no matter what you think. aswell you know perfectly how mongols feel about alliances , we stay small because thats what our clan always meant , we tried 3 differences alliances,... plus many quit because they max characters and there is nothing else to do rather then pvp and many ppl hate that. I am not making this as an excuse of why mongols ended am just making a point, since i know of many eu clans who quit the game not only mine.

Troy likes this.
  11. Bom Jones

Bom Jones Goblin Shaman
    Hero

I've been approached by no fewer than three clans in the last two weeks about the possibility of merging. It is a constant thing in darkfall.

12. Dufer

Dufer Air Elemental
    Supporter

We're mostly UW players. Some UDL guys from DF1, then sprinkle in UW people.

@haldir people on the west coast of US have that same ping as well btw.

13. Chuck Zitto

Chuck Zitto Gravelord
    Legend

We have bled many players due to the current grind to viability. We have always been a more casual clan and some of us will stick it out but many said fuck it im not grinding darkfall again for 3-4 months. We have also had a couple guilds merge their remaining players into us cus their guild died for the same reason. After grinding darkfall 2 or 3 times before alot of people dont want to do it again.

14. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

It's not 3-4 months. It's like 2-6 weeks.

STDIO and Bladra like this.
  15. Dufer

Dufer Air Elemental
    Supporter

A very casual player without the right direction might take 3 months. There's also a gear grind, and a skill grind on top of the character grind. There's honestly a lot to the game

16. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Anyone who cries about the grind is fucking retarded and would eventually leave for some other dumb reason.

Bladra likes this.
  17. HaldirHardy

HaldirHardy Gravelord
    Tester

Yes i know , and australia has even worst ping, but the lower the ping the better performance you will make i played with both low and high ping and having low ping helps a lot especially on melee(sticky-back) and arrows , unless the server is insanely good which is not the case atm i can feel the difference when i play against someone with 40 ping or someone with 100+.

18. Phorr

Phorr Skeleton Archer
    Legend

Liandri?

19. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

150-180 hours to be more precise.

20. KingLlama

KingLlama Infernal
    Supporter Lifetime

Of grinding non stop and really enjoying the activities that darkfall has to offer.