Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Classic DF ROA RMR Defeats Reign

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by JasperHawkins, May 12, 2018.

1. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Celestial
    Loyal Legend

Redmoon Reserves Conquers Reign Holding, DF-ROA. Featuring Classic Jman Scouting, Yomi pep talks, Landon Dwarf pwnage , and Trinity (Korag) putting his two cents in amongst other old school RMR cats doing their thing.

One time for the old days,

Jman

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  2. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

[​IMG]

3. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Celestial
    Loyal Legend

This is an old clip. That is why it was referred to as a "classic DF ROA" Clip. Everyone who is anyone knows it is officially just ROA now. Just look at loadscreen at the end vs current:
    )

jman

4. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

lol only thing i heard was "we way outnumber them"

Circa likes this.
  5. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Good thing your hearing and comprehension are irrelevant. I mean he was clearly referring to Fetality and his clown crew who had started attacking us right before the stone died and That dude pink taco with the stellar rep was telling someone we know about how they planned to jump all of us after siege end.

In fact when Reign sieged it back they had the numbers advantage and still nearly lost, but we had GG and they die once and don't come back. So we lost to attrition

6. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

We had a group or less when we took it back I don't remember what you guys had but yeah it was a close fight that had no business being that close. Neither here nor there. Thanks for keeping ST warm for us while we were playing Rust.

Sique and Circa like this.
  7. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

Trinity is trying to be relevant.

#trashcan

Hook likes this.
  8. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Oak Lord
    Wealthy Streamer Contributor Legend

Keep this thread friendly or else RMR will rise from the ashes ;)

JasperHawkins likes this.
  9. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

Great! I love the adventures of Jman

JasperHawkins likes this.
  10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

pleasure...much fun was had on the second siege
    --- Post updated ---
    ahh I sure did miss you while you was on your bancation... Welcome back my #1 fan I missed you kid.
    No more colorful words for me genius???

11. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Pretty sure it was just me attacking you, although that was more of a troll than me actually trying to kill you. I was extremely bored and heavily encouraged to fuck with you to see if you guys would attack, wasn't going to, then I saw you and thought fuck it why not lol. As far as Landon goes I hit him a few times as a joke then I straight lined away from him and he rayed me like 6 times in the back, I thought he would take the hint if I was straight lining.

I would also like to point out that RMR mostly yomi spent the entire day telling savage and us that you were going to be heavily out numbered saying reign called in loads of people to help. So we decided to help. We then killed reign without any help from you guys and then destroyed the city stone for you guys cause you all ran away while we were goofing around with you out of boredom.

12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

no it wasn't lol, your comms was relayed to us in near play by play and we heard the comments. Not to mention the fact that you guys killed and ganked one of the GG and killed several more RMR/GG and ganked them. Stop with the horse shit ain't nobody believes the lies

we expected to be outnumbered I mean those guys have notoriously nutcupped hard in the past to save pixels why would we have expected anything different on that day? Do you even darkfall kid?

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  13. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Sorry I was unclear, I meant at the start it was just me attacking you. I am pretty sure that the others only got involved when your clan / alliance started attacking me back. I never intended to kill any1 to start off with just to fuck around.

It was a while back but if I remember correctly they said in comms that they would only join in if any1 other than you attacked me. Which they probably wanted lol.

Either way we won the siege for you.

14. Yomi Scythetalon

Sounds like good politics to me Fetality :D

15. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Not really, you kinda annoyed 2 clans that could have easily banded together and took all your holdings.

16. Yomi Scythetalon

Sounds like you're the only one whos annoyed lol

Korag likes this.
  17. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Not annoyed in the slightest, was just making a point that blatantly lying to 2 clans willing to help you out and then calling it good politics instead of just saying you expected there to be more, really isn't good politics. It would have also been very easy for us to take every holding you had, so that makes it seem like even worse politics to me.

You are lucky I never had any interest in holdings =0.

18. Yomi Scythetalon

Easy tough guy, I never lied to anyone. We honestly expected to get outnumbered. You gotta learn to take a joke. This game is fun so when you start shit talking on the forums it just makes you look sad. Thats all RMR had ever cared about, was fun. We literally lost so many fights even when we tried to zerg and lost. And youre in game telling people "YOU HAVE TO DUEL MORE TO GET BETTER, YOU GUYS SHOULD BE TRAINING"....blah blah. Some of us play video games to relax my man, give it a try. But please don't call me a liar. I assure you most people in this game would disagree with you.

koruun, Johhny Mad Dog and Korag like this.
  19. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

The only people I ever told to duel more to get better are the people who complained about losing. Or asked what they should be doing differently.

20. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

nothing new with you, you're still jobless and still suck at roa.