Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Classic DF ROA RMR Defeats Reign

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by JasperHawkins, May 12, 2018.

1. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

thats like telling modern day turkey that the byzantine empire will rise and take back constantinople in this day and age

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Fengor likes this.
  2. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Oak Lord
    Wealthy Streamer Contributor Legend

That was uncalled for!
    --- Post updated ---
    If you say so, have a good day ;)

3. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I am just telling you that isn't what you or people in the same comms as you said. even pink taco tells it differently than you. Even though I can barely stand that kid I believe him over you. I know without a doubt your a snakey lying ass kid.
    --- Post updated ---
    all 2 of them lol, your way to excited about pixels kid. People don't use holdings and barely used them back then even.
    --- Post updated ---
    your in ROA forums and actually I have logged in 1 day for like 5 months lol.
    Your still an angry nerd making assumptions on the internet Talking about me hahah. Your like that mad girl friend that got dumped, you just cant let it go....Always coming back to talk to me. It is really embarrassing kid ya might wanna think about growing up sometime soon.
    Yes when your disabled you don't have a job Got Damn your a sharp one lol.... Stay salty kid
    --- Post updated ---

P.S You suck at roa also

4. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

You're x 5

#inb4anotherpoorlytypednovel

5. Yomi Scythetalon

Sorry Trinity this made me giggle a lil :3

Circa likes this.
  6. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Who plays a game like Darkfall to relax, it just sounds like an excuse to me yomi.

Korag pretty sure you and who ever in your clan you could convince think I am shady / a snakey lying ass kid. I may be forgetful but if anything I am to honest, then again I do go on troll rants occasionally lol.

I am curious you keep saying people said it differently than me but what did they say?

Way to exited about pixels, are you dumb? I have said multiple times that holdings and houses hold no value because of patches RoA keeps doing. I have also said multiple times that gear is far to easy to get and for a full loot game it feels almost pointless looting stuff at this point, kinda defeating half the fun.

I am pretty sure you just skip around random points because you lack the ability to read.

7. Yomi Scythetalon

If you're not relaxed and playing a video game for fun why would you play at all. I have 99 real life stresses, darkfall isn't one. You done with the ND crap yet anyways, come back already.

koruun likes this.
  8. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

I barely even played DND hated the local banking shit. I play games for enjoyment not to relax, I do not think Darkfall is a relaxing game, it seems strange to me people would play it to relax is all. I am planning to come back soon.

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  9. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

your in ROA forums and actually I have logged in 1 day for like 5 months lol.
    Your still an angry nerd making assumptions on the internet Talking about me hahah. Your like that mad girl friend that got dumped, you just cant let it go....Always coming back to talk to me. It is really embarrassing kid ya might wanna think about growing up sometime soon.
    I giggle at him all the time too, cause a Novel is one tiny paragraph. I mean it is super funny when they guy trying insult you does dumb shit like call a paragraph a novel. He has been on my nuts for so long I just got used to having a dangly, he attacks the grammar because he has nothing else I don't need to make him look stupid as he does it with all of his posts the best one being that one time where he used the N word and got banned for 6 months
    --- Post updated ---
    I didn't try to convince anyone, I was convinced and seen it first hand. I could careless if people that I was guilded with agreed most people sit around with blinders on or lack the balls to call someone out. Afraid of Pixels or whatever. I just say like it is you just keep on denying it as like I said people know who you really are. They just think I am the crazy one that talks on the forums too much

10. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

You don't know shit. People in DF call people out all the time, why the fuck do you think people wouldn't call me out, I have only done shady shit twice during the entire time I have played DF, and both times were more trolls than anything else. First was attacking you during a siege, which I never had any intention of killing you, because lets face it if I did you would have been dead, lets face it you suck (it also had no effect on the siege). Second was with rabble, which was some shit with a bag, that I fully intended to give him after the enemies were out of the area, but b4 I did soft pasta started sending me rage tells talking mad shit, so I just had to play a long, was to much fun to pass up, as soon as soft logged off I gave rabble a bag which was better than the one he would have got, because I died and lost that one.

Its funny how you think you can read people over a video game, especially a game like Darkfall that brings out the degenerate in every1. I am still unsure if you are disillusion, dumb or a troll. I really hope for your sake its the last one.
    --- Post updated ---
    The title is wrong, should be savage + chronos beats Reign while RMR sits at the siege stones =0.

11. Yomi Scythetalon

all 3 of chronos plus actual good players in Savage. You guys had tribe though, he's good fo sho

12. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

lol

13. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

Actually I believe you were on my nutts if my memory serves me correctly.

inb4 anotherexplanationinnextnovel

14. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I didn't try to convince anyone, I was convinced and seen it first hand. I could careless if people that I was guilded with agreed most people sit around with blinders on or lack the basl
    actually you tried for like 5 min while I ran around the siege force laughing at you in our comms, everyone else was laughing also then I said someone get this nerd off of me, as we were being told your plans to kill me cause I triggered you a few days before and when you totally failed to kill me. Taco in comms says well lets kill RHy or some other kid cause they didn't like him. 5 or 10 min later everyone begins to fight. Your a joke lol, totally mental. You have deluded yourself so much with lies (meds) go be bad in another forum, ya you used to beat me in duels my first month back but then you became irrelevant and carried by the people you played with.

Simple minded cucks like yourself are super easy to read regardless of the platform, your a needy whiney cry baby type of kid that try's to act friendly one second then try to fuck with a siege the next. Haha get rekt kid you have become Mr. Irrelevant 2018. Now type me another paragraph trying to defend your extreme ignorance and fallacies
    --- Post updated ---
    yes I started talking shit to you lol
    get over yourself kid your nothing special people either don't know who are or don't give a rats ass.

P.S You suck at ROA more than me.

15. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Its crazy how many things you got wrong:

1: I was getting asked to attack you, so that they could attack you if your guys attacked back. They didn't want me to kill you, they wanted others to attack me so they could jump in. If I wanted you dead you would have been dead, they wanted time for your guys to decide to jump in.
    2: Outside of our duels I have beat you while I was in robes and you were geared at a completely different time. But I am sure you have an excuse for this to. Also we had what 10+ duels and you never got me below 75% come on man how deluded are you.
    3: When we were dueling it was like my 2nd day back after not playing for a few months, so what the fuck does it matter that it was your first month back?
    4: We were not trying to fuck with the siege, we agreed to help with the siege so we did, in fact we won it for you, your entire clan was irrelevant to the siege apart from the warhulk.
    5: I wasn't carried by any of the people I played with, most of the people I played with our duels went pretty even.

16. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

wait wait, so now your saying they told you what to do so that they could have an excuse to kill our guys? HAHAHHAHAHAH your so full of shit you went from fucking around to being a puppet. hahhah

You talk like being in robes makes you weaker or something? I watched many vids where people kill someone geared in a robe, those spells hit just as hard either way + you keep bringing up a fight from the first month or so of launch lol.. Like I said G E T O V E R Y O U R S E L F
    Your shit as a person and a df player.

Duels and open world are not the same thing derp....figured a pro like yourself would know the diff. Rhy Gual wins duels even beats king lear who I have seen beat you. But open world Rhy Gual flops stupid fast every time.

17. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

I have beat lear more times than he has beat me in both 1v1s and group fights but sure. Being in robes you lack a lot of protections how dumb can you be. Also it was fucking around on my part and theirs, you should be able to tell that by the simple fact that we took down the siege stone for you, guess you just to dumb.

Also the point about me beating you was because you are using an excuse to why you lost like 10 duels in a row, when I have beat you other times.

Calling people shit in Darkfall is fine, but calling some shit as a person is pretty fucked up, you sure you aren't the shitty person here?

You calling me a shitty player is basically calling nearly every DF player shit. Even drugged up out of my mind I could still beast most players.

18. Yomi Scythetalon

I thought you were both pretty good players :p

19. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

We were both dueling yesterday and it seems we are pretty similar atm.

20. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

you saying your good? I am saying the quality of DF now vs in the past is so much less talent. Much like NBA in Jordans era I mean the players were so much tougher, stronger and more talented then now. I mean Lebron Cry Baby James rofl ok.

Yes your a shitty person and shit at df and lol that you use a fight vs me in first month of launch as a gauge to your "skill" level Your a clown a total joke get of here kid.