Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Clip Dump

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Animal, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Squanto

Squanto Black Knight
    Legend

We're fine with being zerged most of the time, but the thing is... its been ALL of the time since the server war. We(Africa) like small scale pvp. Sieges are fun sometimes, but when the entire game's pvp consists of 20v20s at villages, 15v4s at mobspawns, and 70v70s at sieges, it gets boring.

I agree... Runebooks and billboards are a huge issue, but its partly the communities fault. Im not expecting for you guys to give us 1v1s and 2v2s every time we run into you, but the zerging has been getting old. I run into one of you, then its 2, then its 5, then I have people cutting me off and then its 10.. for a single person because "They might bring more, so better kill him while you can!"

You know we would give you fair fights every time even if we had more than you if you did the same for us, but you would never.. so it is the way it is.

2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

So why do you guys consistently have defiance dick in your throat if you guys didn't want a server war? Did you really expect us to just keep siegeing each other while you guys consistently cupped sack?

You have a 70+ man siege force alliance, but somehow you can't muster a force to counter-zerg? Only when you lose 15v15s at villages though right? Then you can bring in 30+ to the next one.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #42 Sero, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Cudelr likes this.
  3. franchisee

franchisee Ghost

I legit was resting letting Vakeshi 1v1 psy bot and 7 of you zerged him and me both. I lost 11 gear bags in one day from going to villages solo and getting zerged at every one of them which is lame af because the majority of the time if you see me before another enemy anywhere.. I am solo. Half the time lear ends up messaging me asking for 1v1s and by the evening I can't even do it because I have no gear bags left from being zerged. I think you should honestly start to try and count numbers though because Every village I've been at you guys' have at least 30% more numbers than us. Look at the gul jarnath fight in animals video. Theres literally 10 of our unique names vs 18 of yours. Lastnight? you had a solid 22+ at the 2 villages I attended while we had no more than a full party. Yesterday morning 3 of you (you specifically) chased Squanto for 5 min trying to zerg him. We eventually got to him and 4v3'd you which isn't a "zerg" because you had 4. You just overcommitted and left your 4th one too far away. Bad gameplay on your end..

I challenge you to try a little bit and not be so queer. This lose at no cost's silly shit is just dumb. Being scared of dying in a video game or being put in a video is pure glass ego. Everyone is already in multiple videos dying. Cat's out of the bag. Everybody has good and bad days. Now respect each other just a little and most important respect the numbers game of not bringing literally everyone every time there is a fight.

Just stop being such a dick, at the very least try and lead by example.

#43 franchisee, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  4. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Last weekend we won 2 villages in a row 15v15 and on the 3rd village you guys brought like 40 people. Not guna sit around and wait to be zerged anymore, thanks.

Pot > Kettle.

Cudelr likes this.
  5. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

6. franchisee

franchisee Ghost

Game play is getting better as mental gets worse. Both are as equally unhealthy for the state of the game. I've been zerged easily in 75% of my fights since 2010. I will still always try and give a fair fight or somewhat close. At my most obsessive raging days to my casual just trying to enjoy the game I still never had that mentality. I hope you find enjoyment out of this game again. Because right now. It looks like it's bad for your health.

7. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cudelr likes this.
  8. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Uhh they helped us at 1 sieged? And it was after they were fighting us in a 4way at bladethorpe. They randomly helped us without even msging us (check blazes vid for coms lol) and later was told it was because everyone was pinching us and they only had 5. Legion also brought in Rats first. Why were you not mad at them for doing the same thing except them actually intentionally helping each other from the start? The "public sieges" to get the game active were asked by Legion for my clan to drop on them and announce it for everyone. We didnt actually take any holdings or even really try to defend our stones. Idk whatever lol. No one was trying to be "dicks" about it until you guys got overly salty. My clan even gave you a free holding when you guys first came back.

9. Biceps

Biceps Infernal
    Legend

not just DF but MMO´s alltogether. the competitive mindset has left this genre like 10 years ago. nowadays most ppl just like to zerg or kill dragons or zerg dragons -.-

competitive players play RTS or MOBA these days.

10. The Cannibal

The Cannibal Akathar

Sero is sexually frustrated, this losers attitude will never change. Ever listen to his voice?

Cudelr likes this.
  11. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG]

12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

good luck dude
    Not sure what it is called exactly but that kid has it in the worst possible way.

13. Cozy Boy

Cozy Boy Goblin Scout

The power of 1000 virgins channels throughout your soul

-down here

14. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Hahaha, runebooks will solve the game yo, they're the best. We need more runebooks!!!!!!

DeadlyHit likes this.
  15. YsirKnox

YsirKnox Goblin Scout

Darkfall summed up perfectly.

Also I didn't know if you noticed or not Sero, but you have a dick on the wall.

Cyborg and Sero like this.
  16. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

hes trying to bait myater

Yomi Scythetalon and Sero like this.
  17. lamigra

lamigra Windlord
    Supporter

I'm just over here wondering how you play with the screen so low? Are you like 4ft?

18. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Lol, screen isn't low. Camera angle.

Cudelr likes this.
  19. Bartlebe

Bartlebe Varangian Warthane
    Loyal Patron Legend

Actually just getting around to watching this. I like the smooth jams and smooth gameplay.

Animal likes this.