Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Clock Work FFA GM Event footage.

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Clockwork, Mar 9, 2017.

1. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

ok.

2. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Nat, SuB ZeRo, Oresmacker and 2 others like this.
  3. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Only time you beat me is in a eating competition homie, you did 1 pre arranged with me and serky and it was over within the first 10 seconds, then after that you never did another and sat there and watched your whole clan get creamed every fight.

And i was in the middle of the event and on the top of a building... everyone can see me more than anyone else.

And if you call winning a fight raiding us while we arent buffed or anything and half dueling and at the bank congratz man, msg me when you boys are on next and ill get a fight ready for you boys. 2v2 to 4v4 5v5 idc

4. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I 1v1'd you in Oethrain bone set vs q4 infernal mage set (maybe you played bad idk). But ok, I can show the the video (which will also show why I don't record as all my recordings are choppy because my computer is shit and can't do it in a decent quality). And that 2v2, everyone has bad fights. I literally played like shit and serk just 100% dunked me and played good. You did basically nothing lol so idk why you ever bring that up. Just fight open work bud, just because it's open world doesn't mean you can't sit people out if you so choose to. As I said we fight you guys plenty when we decide to log on. You guys basically leveled teneland because you guys were made we killed you in bonesets vs infernal sets 5v4 (us being 5) while hardly ever playing. Before "5v4 lol you zerged us", we suck, shouldn't be hard for the best on the server right?

5. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

Is Myater fatty? i didnt knew about, honestly.

Juicy likes this.
  6. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Oh yeh i remember that, right after i asked you for a 1v1 and you tried jumping me with 3 people after you read the msg and didnt even reply.

7. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I jumped you, you ran then came back rdy? lol Don't forget the whole story! Also, don't think we tried to jump you with 3 people. You came in by yourself and jumped someone at the bank, we chased you out with 3 and let you run. Then you came into the hamlet and only I attacked you but you weren't rdy (I knew that but I didn't really care) you ran and I didn't care to chase again. Then you came back rdy and I 1v1'd you and killed you with a shit ass bow in the water after you ran again.

8. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Oh no i remember it, i just find it funny after i ask someone for a 1v1 and they have nothing to risk and read the msg they jump me and try and zerg me, like atleast be like nah man im not going to.

9. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Go reread the post and tell me that's not what happened lol

10. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

You legit sat there next to me after i asked you for a 1v1 self buffing(looking like you wanted to 1v1) and then wofed me with 3 people on me.

11. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Only I attacked you. Legit, you can say otherwise if you want, but when I jumped you I fought you by myself, the other 2 didn't attack. You ran than in this clip was after you came back fully buffed and rdy to fight. Plus my character was complete ass compared to most people lol.

There's the video if you care to watch. If anyone has tips on how to fix my recordings pls tell me because I've tried so many things and I've found a way to make it work with shadowplay but I have to log off after I save a recording as it locks up my computer.

12. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

Well in his defense I don't think you can really play sticky back glass cannon with 250 ping. Average is a good player because he is good at staying alive.
    I've watched him fight some pretty good players and have fought him myself. Just my opinion.

Imo there are three ways a player can be good.
    1. Being good at staying alive and stat management.
    2. Kill players quickly and easily without over extending and or dying.
    3. Being good at 1 & 2.

13. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

oh yeh at this time after you failed to 1v3 me while playing it off like you where wanting to 1v1 me.

if we are linking vids

14. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

He's a good player because people can't find his hitbox and he knows the spell selections decently.

Jean-Claude likes this.
  15. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

find my hitbox? flash doesnt have a problem, same with alot of the other i duel day in day out.

16. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

As I told you, I don't claim to never lose fights, I don't really care. First clip you did nothing. Serk carried you and I played like garbage. In the last clip, Dark Fire carried you and you still basically did nothing lol. Disco got point 5'd, we weren't other buffed and we tried to give you a 1v1 but you weren't wanting it just running around on a mount instead of responding (just like I did t you basically) but we played bad again, shit happens. But my clip was after you came back fully buffed after the fact I jumped you so I beat you jumping you and fair and square back to back! I'm a beast I know. <3

17. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

I'd wager on him with you're ping.
    I could be wrong idk.
    But I doubt it.

18. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

When people duel you all day they figure out your hitbox. I don't and neither do other Defiance guys. Disco (when he was with us) would go 50/50 with Flash in duels yet couldn't ever beat you because he couldn't find your hitbox lol.

19. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

rofl.

open ur battleping, pick a singapore server, open darkfall and try play with 250 ms..

lets see how successful u will be.

chill, ure like a dim mok. an average player who zergs a lot.. and come to forums to exercise ur cynicism.

20. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I'd love to see how his aim goes without it just being RNG for him. Plus being able to just aim at him and not a mile behind him would be awesome too! (esp since I don't melee much)