Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Clock Work FFA GM Event footage.

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Clockwork, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

I didnt even need to play good in the first clip, you lasted a solid 3 seconds.
    just find it funny how you are winning all these 4v4, 4v5 but when everyones buffed you aint even winning a 2v3 vsing 250 ping(not x buffed) and dark fire.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

People under rate me which is fine lol idc. I can beat anyone just as anyone can beat me because of my play style of being passive. It doesn't work to well going vs flash, but with the dmg bugs in the game aggressive play styles are better than passive play styles currently as you can't out stat the dmg outputs.
    --- Post updated ---
    The 2v3 we weren't buffed. Maybe me or abba got buffed mid fight? Not sure, but we were trying to let disco 1v1 you then he over chased into you guys so we just hopped out to help him. And yeah I did get .5'd. It happens to the best of us lol. Everyone gets .5'd sooner or later if you play against good players.

I'm not trying to say I'm better than you, just tired of your bullshit on the forums and how all of your stories (your clans) change.

3. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

@Myater
    im a decent dueler, but im completely horribad against Average so i understand what u saying.

but hes surely a really good player because play with 250 ms is PURE cancer.

4. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I'm not trying to say he's bad. I'm explaining that although he has 250ping, there are also disadvantages to the people fighting him. I have to aim behind him and if I'm not use to it I'm basically the same as him just randomly throwing shit in his direction (or whoever it is fighting him unless you know his hitbox)

5. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

I understand what you are saying. People with higher ping have a different hit box and they rubber band more when squirreling around. But calling him out saying he's not good or doesn't do anything is pretty dumb. Being in Drow I play with a decent bit of high ping players. And having high ping does not look fun nor is it easier to fight with. If that's the case Mov Okey would be killing flash. He's got like 400 ping. (Figure of speech)
    Look at all the top tier players on the server right now. Why don't you see hardly any high pingers?

6. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I said in those fights that he's pointing out. I don't think I ever said "you're bad" and if I did my bad, got caught in the moment of typing lol. But in those clips he didn't do anything at all. He could have been afk and I still woulda been dumped on cause I played horribly. Idk, Disco can beat Flash pretty consistently (at least before I quit) and he plays with 110-130 ping. So if people think Flash is the #1 and he's losing to a melee pusher who has ~120 then either ping tbh it's really as big an issue as we make it out to be or we all are really shit. :p

Also, if you took my post that pointed out why he's good is because he has high ping so people can't find his hitbox and he has good spell selection. That's true. He uses what he has properly. He abuses his bad hitbox by playing a supportive style and staying far back. I'm not saying he's playing wrong, just saying with different ping playing that style would be different as your hitbox is easier to find although you may be able to hit more spells you'll also get hit more.

7. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

whos Disco?

8. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Red One, Alaskan Firedragon. He played Serk in the FFA so maybe he plays that account now too idk. He's playing with SWS currently because we all quit so he joined them.

9. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

we already fought, i know him.

10. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

When you refer to Flash please use "God of Agon" from now on please.

Bonii likes this.
  11. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

for starters disco has 90 ping and as of right now goes about 20% vsing flash (about the same as me) and me and disco got 50-50 when i vs him

12. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

That's why I said when I last played actively. And it does go down to 90 sometimes but at least when he played with us it was 120 most of the times as he was always talking about it. For some reason his ping is all over the place. Sometimes reached up to 150.

13. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

You guys need to let your egos go once in a while and just have fun.

Fengor likes this.
  14. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I'm bored, nothing to really play. So I play "Bullshit the Darkfall Forums". It can be fun with the right attitude!

15. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Forumfall is fun, that's true. Unfortunately arguing with some people here is futile because they will bring you down to their level and then it's just two retards flinging shit at each other basically.

Myater likes this.
  16. Bonii

Bonii Winterbound
    Tester

Hey I think you have something white on your chin, might want to clear it up.

MerleisAirdburne likes this.
  17. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

I am #1. No questions about it.

18. SuB ZeRo

SuB ZeRo Black Knight
    Lifetime Legend

Nat, Grimtide and Fengor like this.
  19. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

holy fuck juicy has prob sucked flashes dick more than the average hooker has sucked in their life

Myater likes this.
  20. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

In 1v1s maybe. In sieges you look clueless as fuck.