Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Cobra Commander - RoA Beta 6 (final beta video)

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by CaptainAmerica, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

No need to come at you, you already called yourself a nobody, I am sorry you hate yourself so much, you should get help, I have seen a post around the forums somewhere that will give you a nice ego boost =0.

2. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

i saw them they only depressed me more because people expect things out of me im incapable of

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

you really posted a video of yourself losing to promote who you are? going into a house and hiding then trapping him so ya didn't die? I mean I suck at darkfall but this shit is comical

4. Varekai

Varekai Celestial

5 pieces or less (armor) was considered naked by the game. I had 4. He died to a naked.

5. TierQQ

TierQQ Goblin Shaman
    Hero

It was pretty hilarious how he got outplayed there. A smarter player wouldn't of fallen for it, but we are talking about cobra. So ez

My favorite part of that fight-

6. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Love how you guys link theses shitty vids, of a shitty game and think it means anything.

7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

ya but that debuff was retarded and basically made him naked also

8. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

I don't know if it is the same in UW as it is in DF, but helm counts as 2 pieces and chest counts as more.

9. Varekai

Varekai Celestial

Ask someone who understands the game why he had a huge advantage with his build vs my build in open field. Also, include I was naked, and how he got outplayed and died to a naked.

10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I played the game, I know it works and I am not saying he had an advantage, I am just saying that debuff was super OP and everyone that played knows this. it takes a guy wearing full dragon to basically wearing a simple robe as far as his protections go all I was getting at.
    --- Post updated ---

11. Varekai

Varekai Celestial

Flurry was nerfed, look at the upload date of the video. It had been nerfed already. Ty for playing

12. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Infernal
    Loyal Legend

Wow you nerds are still posting in my thread.

13. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

whatever ya say man, is no talking to ya you just know everything. Good luck in ROA be seeing ya

14. Varekai

Varekai Celestial

I think I made it cry

15. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

lol ya got some serious issues guy.
    I was having a conversation, but you just keeping sucking your own lil prick

16. Varekai

Varekai Celestial

Why are you imagining me sucking my own lil prick? lol ya, I have the serious issues

17. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

right well good luck with that.

18. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

You were both shitty players in an easy game. Based on that clip there was absolutely nothing to brag about, you played absolutely horribly. You had no concept of proper statting and were running around with spin to win bullshit while Cobra was running around with a skirm/warrior hybrid build which honestly takes more skill than what you were playing with.

Cobra also played like a dumbass just like you, so many situations to finish each other but your horrible decision making skills and statting prolonged a MAYBE 30 second long fight starting from whenever that cut happened at the very beginning. Both of you had ample opportunity to end the fight several times. (especially this part what the fuck were you actually doing cobra?)

I'm genuinely surprised you're using that clip in this thread, not even considering the fact you cut out all the parts where you got your ass beat based on your stats after each cut. You had the important pieces of gear on regardless of what period this game took place (before they switched the gear bonuses from helm/shoulder to chest or after).

Not gonna lie Cobra is ever so slightly better than you imo considering you used a cheaper build and is likely on a different level in DFO/ROA.

that being said you're both idiots and I'm better so gg git fukt

Korag likes this.
  19. Varekai

Varekai Celestial

You can't bait me, I like your brother too much. You're better off sending Korgie or whatever his name was to try and irritate me

20. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

it was a jab at both of you don't single yourself out like a special snowflake