Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Couple Important Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Red King, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Black Knight
    Legend

Theorycrafting sounds like an amazing new skill, when will it get added to the game?

Also you should reduce the material costs of enchantments by 1 for each quality higher so Q5 would just need 1 of each
    Make enchantments fall off items when you die and have a higher RNG for stronger enchantments.

You could also buff Transmutation Weapons by adding a color coded magic bar under the weapon that requires Magic Essence to recharge.
    So anyone using an upgraded Fire Sithra would have to double click fire essence to charge the weapon back up.

Honestly Theorycrafting is kind of more fun then playing the game, if Darkfall even implements 15% of the suggested changes on its own road map by 2020 your already looking at a top MMO.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

whens last time you logged in and farmed a gearbag?

3. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Your reading comprehension is complete dogshit if you didn't understand that my post was saying Q4 infernal being so common WAS THE PROBLEM

I have literally been railing against the broken risk vs reward and economy since 2016 saying that high end gear like Infernal and Q4 was both too easy to acquire and that high end gear should be much more rare AND more powerful.

Hence why the game needs a wipe and the loot tables, recipes, and gear stats readjusted

I cannot simplify it anymore than that for your low IQ brain

P.S. no fucking shit I'm not going to play until they fix it and wipe (which is the only way the game will ever see a big population jump)

I mean technically if BPG DON'T fix the economy, wipe, and relaunch and manage to find some OTHEr way to trick 2,000 concurrent players or more to play that would also get me to play, but I don't see that happening.

If anything BPG should be listening to the people NOT playing, MORE.

The 200 people that never stopped playing are never going anywhere regardless, they are clearly content to eat the same shit sandwich year after year and be dumbfounded as to why no one else wants to play in their shit filled sandbox with them

#23 Battle Smurf, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  4. Auron

Auron Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Make usefull enchant on weapons..armour..weapons..staff...by default...r40 q1....r 50 q2...ecc... ( i mean enqumbrance...keen...stamina efficency ecc...)all the other enchantment need the station and reagents( dragon slayer....str bonus...healt bonus ecc...)