Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Current population and sieges

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by foggen, Jul 7, 2017.

1. STDIO

STDIO Gravelord
    Legend

This is how trading works, its nothing new and it happens in every game.

2. strangereligion

strangereligion Akathar
    Streamer ANN Reporter

An influx of rare ores, runestones, housing mats and warhulk modules are inc with the patch.

Prepare for faster travel, higher tier weapons and armors within the game world.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Crunchy

Crunchy Deadeye

BADBRINGER BADIX. BAddy.

4. naturethepleb

naturethepleb Deadeye

Nice to see you again, Tea. I guess you only coined the name for yourself after having people's balls dropping in your face in-game so many times over the years (sad that I had to add the "in-game" bit because some people are 12yrs.) Disclaimer: I am open to balls being dropped on all fields of battle, real life IE sports, bedroom / public and in Darkfall and all other games Liandri affiliate themselves with. Inb4 some boring story about you being some ancient geeza who has had the pseudonym 'tea' since 1976.

You are a disgrace to Tea. It fills me with happiness and you remind me of the toxins that I piss out afterwards.

PLUS the logic of your argument above is nothing short of catastrophic in its magnitude. Whilst I seldom felt a need to use the aforementioned skills, your bunnyhopping waterbabies (free to some non-creative members of the community to use) still couldn't survive even after having used them like clockwork since the start of unholy wars.

Your argument in a TLDR "u cud beat us in a game where we all had the same utilities."

Expletive here.

Speaking on behalf of the many not playing the game.
    Content please.
    When I fill up my bank with the latest shi I have nothing all over again.

Also I facepalmed on the "prepare for faster travel" .... as if the masses of 'chaos portals' weren't enough. There's so many portals around the game that there's not even an element of 'chaos' happening around them. Rename suggestion "portals of harmony, tranquility and tomfoolery"

What have people been asking for that could possibly be faster?

#44 naturethepleb, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    strangereligion likes this.
  5. qvq

qvq Goblin Shaman

i am honestly looking to change that. i for one find scroaching a siege and hitting other forces with less numbers far more enjoyable than throw my blob of 200 at your blob of 100.

6. Aristos Giannes

Aristos Giannes Cairn Giant
    Hero

They've stated multiple times they believe there is currently enough content in the game to hold over new players for a good amount of time.

I feel like that time has already run its course. I'm just hoping by the time they DO add meaningful content the new blood will come back.

strangereligion likes this.
  7. KoKane

KoKane Celestial
    Wealthy

That sure is a lot of uninformed opinion from someone who doesn't play.
    Thank you for your visit.

8. naturethepleb

naturethepleb Deadeye

I'll play when they add content like worldbosses / dungeons etc. I'll bring people with me too. It will be fun for all the family.

9. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

Not many people know my old name you must be a fanboi yay!

10. Makers Marco

Makers Marco Goblin Scout
    Supporter

Is there a way to put in an incentive to have smaller clans vs super zergs? For example, if you siege a larger clan/alliance and win, you get your money back/some sort of reward? I'm not sure of the downside of that, feel free to poke holes in that. I feel there is a benefit to having smaller clans who feel they can stroll into any city and compete, rather than tickling a beast and getting zerged down.

Thoughts on that?