Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Dagnamyr Siege.

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by InexCrawl, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

No Defiance were camping us at the bank, and when they did push in 15 seconds before the rest they wiped quickly.

There's like 15 people looting while the rest pushed in.

When you pushed in you were separated and at a choke point.

You lost more than us in the first engagement at the cannon even with TNT pushing us in the back fucking us up more than you guys did. They're the reason we went into the city.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

The siege is over guys, people stopped looting by now.

Kwatos likes this.
  3. Skotemo

Skotemo Akathar
    Hero

Aimers at a minimum was camping the bind stone area for a good portion longer than 15 seconds as he's still seen alive camping nakeds long after the people looting even pushed in and across the entire city. We did jump in after aimers was there, but it was a hell of a lot longer than 15 seconds. We were wiped quickly yes. Your regroup was tactical and was very well executed and was at the perfect time while they were looting. (No idea why you regrouped but if you say TNT that's fine)
    You guys had people getting ganked just as much as our side did, its just in your benefit to play the long game and wait for that split second that we're not pushing hard into you and regroup/re-gear

The call to push isn't wrong, and the call to regroup (from SB side) are neither one of them alone wrong per-say, just doing both at the same time was wrong. Defiance didn't want to repeat the same fight again which is what would have happened if we had regrouped and allowed you to regroup. We wanted to continue keeping pressure as the only way to really win that siege right then and there is to completely wipe you 100%

TLDR: They waited to long and allowed you to regroup and wipe defiance and it cost the siege, then they walked into a trap and got destroyed to say that the siege itself was anything but on a knifes edge during most of it would be silly.

I really wished that the Blackwater guys just came out and said it was a good and close fight, and that the regroup is what changed the momentum in the fight. I don't think its a sign of weakness to respect your enemy and I'd love to respect these guys as they can sometimes put up a hell of a fight, but when they act like they won 100% and it was just a slaughter I can't respect that.

#43 Skotemo, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Dim Mok likes this.
  4. Dartemiss

Dartemiss Air Elemental
    Legend

GF.

We had momentum. We lost momentum when the regroup was called and our consolidation and reaction time was too slow. We missed our window for taking over the bank and bindstone.

Dim Mok likes this.
  5. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

In this case where no one cares about the city sigied looting is a better option.

Well done Sick Bastards

6. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

I agree with you. The problem with Blackwater alliance and a good portion of the Darkfall community (not all) is that they are extremely toxic, they can never say "gf" it's all about flinging shit and trying to appear cool on the forums. This thread turned into a shit flinging contest by picking apart the video comms and a 30 second segment of a 12 minute video. I have yet to see anyone say gf's except from our side, it's mind boggling.

7. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Except when you guys win you do the same type of shit.

8. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

^ Another toxic community member, this guy secretly records a member from LoW and posts it to make him look bad.

In this very thread you see us saying "that was a good fight", "respect for Blackwater and the coordination", all you see from the Blackwater side is "lolz lootingz!!!" or "no man you never bind campd us at the bank or were close to beating us!" it's all excuses and shit talking.

#48 Dim Mok, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  9. MerleisAirdburne

MerleisAirdburne Black Knight
    Supporter

There was a call in teamspeak to loot up, lets find out who made that call the burn them with fire.

Dim Mok and InexCrawl like this.
  10. InexCrawl

InexCrawl Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

GF Blackwater and CO.

Dim Mok likes this.
  11. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Secretly records it?

The dude makes himself look bad. He has at least 10 videos of him on YouTube raging the fuck out like a 5 year old or making fun of him. I'm not the only person to do this.

12. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Ya, so lets make another one and abuse the trust of the clan that recruited me so I can appear cool to the community! Delusional and toxic as fuck, grow up.

13. InexCrawl

InexCrawl Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

Please guys! Can't we all just get along???

14. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

You're literally making clans quit the game by zerging them down.

And I'm the toxic one?

More people hate your clan and you than they hate me. Put that into perspective.

15. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

^ Me me me, everyone loves me!!

You sound so childish, added to the ignore list.

#55 Dim Mok, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  16. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Lol.

17. RageQuit

RageQuit Goblin Scout
    Legend

what a thread.

fight looked like good fun, the looting was hilarious

18. Keflon

Keflon Dire Zombie
    Supporter

Thanks Picture Man Bauer.

Dim, in reference to my post, I am sorry. It was 12 people looting. But that is the exact moment I was talking about it. If you want to win the siege, you have to push and win, our handful that died and got ganked were able to get fully geared. Myself, I was able to grab more regs and get back into landing massive amounts of heals and being a team player.

The challenge is people like us will gladly leave corpses covered in loot in order to get 1 or 2 more kills. We want the fight, not the pixels.

I love Sick Bastards. What your clan does for the community is a great thing. By being larger you attract some newer players. I joined your clan back on regular Darkfall with a noob toon(I didn't spy, all of ON quit) and you guys had a very friendly clan chat.

I feel like this was a great siege. The back and forth was awesome. Dropping the cannon and seeing you charge down gave me the old Darkfall chills. And honestly I think you guys put the siege stone there for that exact reason, so props on that.

When we have 4 members come help Blackwater and then told to and I quote "you're clan will burn/" I turn your phrase back on you, I thought you were better than that.

Good fights, I loved it.

19. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

I corrected myself after rechecking the video, but you're only comment until now was about looting. I'm glad you elaborated, and extended some GF's out.

As a shot caller and leader I'm all about the win and personally I'm not about looting as I know others in my clan are too but I also don't see a problem with people looting if there is time for it. Not only is looting crucial sometimes but it's apart of the reward system in Darkfall, in this case the looting did contribute to the loss but their also seemed to be other issues as well. To hinge everything on looting is problematic at best.

As for the comments someone gave you, I'm not sure who said that to you but I think grouping up with Blackwater is a bad move personally. When you join the side that's sticking their dick in everyones sieges it looks bad on you, but to each their own. I'm glad you got a fight out of it, and got the old DF1 feels from beta.

20. Kotic

Kotic Infernal
    Legend

CO?

As for the main topic, we did retreat because of the Nightcrow Tribe hitting us from the south. If you would've kept pressure up we could've lost. As parks stated and his video shows, not much of your force was there in that push.

GG tho, fun.