Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Defiance, do you not like pvp?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Mc Nasty, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

wolf lands has been a very active area between my crew,rednecks/agon and defiance.

It took us 4x trying to siege a mine without being Zerged before we succeeded on a dead holding. You guys got caught dueling and 12 of you lost to 6, which happens to us on the daily.

The rage in chaos racial was real and you immediately try to siege marithain crying that we protected and not realizing we just won it. Our guys are active and again out geared most of the time. If you wanted a fight, why not siege dm? Why try and take our only mine when a win would mean you have 3?

For such a so called hard core crowd it's funny how 1 loss sends kids into a rage.

I'm not complaining on the drop just the target. Half our force has joined during this free trial and it's kind of lame to drop on our first mine as soon as protection dropped.

People so easily affected in beta, I can't wait to see launch.

Inb4 we don't care we just wanted a fight.

Battle Smurf and Circa like this.
  2. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

No one likes pvp.

Ppl likes to win.

3. SoL

SoL Skeleton Archer
    Legend

Most likely because that holding has a Mine... if there's wealth to be had people are going to want it.

4. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Nah that holding sat dead for 2 months. As soon as we win it they immediately drop on it. Defiance doesn't need 3 mines.

5. Lincoln Hawk

Lincoln Hawk Fire Elemental
    Legend

Def not considering there are like 7 of them active or some shit.

6. Lord Kick

Lord Kick Crypt Guard
    Legend

Marithain was anything but dead... You guys sieged it when we could literally have 1-2 people online.

We stopped raiding you guys because it began to be pointless winning easily... The illusion of a dead holding. When you see lots of activity and then none.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Myater and BeatIt like this.
  7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

not even 7 of them active, they do not normally log on unless one of their guys tells them there is a fight to be had
    --- Post updated ---
    Mari was dead as fuck, we stopped going there cause all we ever found was a naked wolf on the mine, and he raged a lot when he died.

Oresmacker likes this.
  8. VVolfgang

VVolfgang Fire Elemental
    Legend

People like to win period, today's winning means if you don't win you cry as much as you can. Case in point have you been in a coma since November 9th and the Trump win? The Crying is unlimited it's not just in gaming. Society has taken a huge turn for the worse when crying is the path to choose rather than tightening up the belt and getting better at what made a person lose. I'm not saying this about you... just the criers in general.

Korag likes this.
  9. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Mari was dead as fuck, we stoped going there cause all we ever found was a naked wolf on the mine, and he raged a lot when
    lol this is so true, some ork comes into my hamlet, hits my mine, I am semi afk here the mine being hit, attack him naked with just a sword and bow, kill him and he sends me a rage tell about killing a 270 hp character, and does that make me feel good, blah blah blah. I mean cmon kids, stop crying over a game, or over pvp it is stupid embarrassing. And Defiance has turned into nothing but a grief clan. with massive anal sores.

10. Squanto

Squanto Black Knight
    Legend

X up for the siege

11. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Wtf? Siege went live at 830 pm eastern so if your force consisted of 1 person. Then yea it's a dead holding. You guys lost more fights than you won.

When you guys only had 3-5 actives and we were looking for a mine I didn't siege Mari because 5 people in the areA is better than none. Same with defiance when they basically had 3 actives. Same with rednecks although we have bad blood there clan only consisted of 3-5 actives.

I'm trying to get these guys as much fights as possible in beta win or lose, with that being said a mine takes some of the grind when we lose.

Not to mention bpg has sucked lately and the armor smithing is still broke. Trying to get infernals boys. Point is this siege is about being butt hurt over 1 fight, it's beta.

12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

not 3 to 5 actives, 3 to 5 members that are active, we have 100% activity

13. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

14. Lord Kick

Lord Kick Crypt Guard
    Legend

I said nothing about the actual time slot of the siege. Friday night at 8:30pm EST on Dec 16th is prime Work Christmas party night. I was just saying when it was placed, our players who apparently have lives couldn't attend. This doesn't help your skewed perspective of our alleged "inactivity".

#14 Lord Kick, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    BeatIt likes this.
  15. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Just win the siege and who cares after that? It's not like we're running you out of the area if we win. You have Jeraden (which we were going to siege until you protection sharded it) and you have Darkmoore.

16. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

what protection shard?

17. leth1337

leth1337 Dire Zombie
    Legend

no protection shard... u a dum sum bitch

Circa likes this.
  18. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

We didn't siege you guys because of that lol. That was honestly pretty funny. You guys timed it perfectly when we have 9 people dead and 3 people low HP was a nice play. Idk who from us was raging in chaos racial as I'm not a human and can't see it, but the only thing we really complained about in coms was how you guys are pretty scared to fight most of the time and when we come to raid you guys you always log out (doesn't work most of the time) or degear at the bank.

We also don't call ourselves a "hardcore crowd". We have more newer/lower skilled/average players than we have good players. We just focus on listening to calls and improving.
    --- Post updated ---
    Maybe you guys transferred it and I'm mistaken then, either way it was a problem for when we wanted to drop so we made different plans.

19. bLankszor

bLankszor Ghost
    Hero

lol

lol?

You messaged me about this, you wanted us to come fight you 3v3 when two of our guys being less than two week old characters in scale vs your full infernal, cobras and enchants. Scotch Finger was crafting when you guys came in Jeradan with no one really able to protect him, you would log too. You saw 3-4 guys (Scotch being one) and expect a fight on your terms. You had three skilled vets with close to maxed characters in great gear and you want an even fight against brand new characters? Sounds like a blast! We siege and finally acquire a mine so we can gear somewhat comparable and we can give you those fun fights. You immediately siege it when it comes off protection as if you need the additional mine. Defiance always been greedy... but in beta though?

20. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

He likes to make threats and try to force into a fight, one day he said 2 v 2 us when he had 4 or 5, we kept going knowing what he did not, then he says ok, were gonna zerg you lol. we lead them into a group of NME we had seen minutes prior.. then joined the fight, was a good time. Kid thinks everyone should do what he wants when he wants, laughable