Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Defiance + Merchant Company + Unknown MOV + Alpha team?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Mikrodator, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Mikrodator

Mikrodator Goblin Warrior

New zerg alliance inc?

2. Korak

Korak Goblin Shaman
    Legend

It's beta, no one gives a shit

Kwatos and Super Star like this.
  3. Franchise

Franchise Fire Elemental
    Supporter

I showed up by myself, realized there was nothing to see and left. Didn't touch a single person.

Alpha Team

4. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

No? That is not an alliance whatsoever. Alpha Team isn't with any of them, neither is Defiance. Merchant Company is with Unknown MOV. There was a siege at Sunstone where it was SB + Merchant Company (which came because they owned SB a favor) Vs. Defiance + Flurry (which came cause we were being vastly outnumbered). Stop trying to stir shit lol.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. Kylock Linoge

Kylock Linoge Goblin Warlord
    Legend

6. Squanto

Squanto Black Knight
    Legend

Bottom line is when there are giant zergs, the server needs to do something to break them up. When the pop is this small and the average clan has no more than 5 players online at any given time there shouldn't be clumps of nutcupping like there is now.

We 2v6'd Merchant Company at Anjir and then butthurtness caused SB to come and nutcup. At the end of the night it was 26v2. Im not asking for fair sieges, but it is a little dumb that kids have to nutcup and call in help when they already outnumber their enemies 3 to 1.

Sunstone Island siege we had no intentions of winning, but seeing the force of 35 SB/MC/UKM/KPK against the group of 14 defiance/furries and our 3 was disgusting.

The funniest part of the whole thing is these SB kids tell me "Its not our fault we have more friends than you do. Get more friends to fight with you"
    The zerg mentality ruins these kids' brains.

Inkarnation, Kwatos and Franchise like this.
  7. rabies

rabies Deadeye
    Legend

you shouldn't even be allowed to play Squanto, we all know what you are and what you've done.

8. Owyn Magnus

Owyn Magnus Varangian Warthane

There is no zerg mentality.

This is a conquest game. NOBODY in the history of Darkfall EVER has ever given a shit about giving a fair fight. I take that back...maybe 2% of playerbase has.

Just play the game, bring your numbers. If you play with principles, good on ya. Win with them, and be prepared to lose with them as well.

Philzorz and YaBootyIsFruity like this.
  9. Kalos

Kalos Frostjarl
    Legend

Said a guy on the zerg side.

Inkarnation likes this.
  10. Towel

Towel Akathar
    Hero

Well like at the shargal siege. I thought there was a bigger offense coming. When I saw the 7 people I felt dirty. Im a Towel and I felt dirty..... :( I don't like outnumbering by so much unless the outnumbered team is just that much better.

It's always been this way in these games though. Shadowbane was terrible for it. Still fun!

11. Owyn Magnus

One day I'll make a post and regale you with all of the times I was zerg ed by the non zerg clans.

I'm pretty sure everyone here has stories about being 3v1d by some elite clan. Or being zerged in a siege by them.

Harley Franklin likes this.
  12. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Honestly, Zerging isn't a problem. It's just that early in the game Zerging basically beats all as people don't have the correct CC/AoE spells to actually fight back. The only thing you can really do is either kite with movement spells and HOPE they are dumb and over chase or just engage in an all out melee brawl and hope some of your guys can drop some really fast without taking much dmg.

13. brahji

brahji Black Knight
    Legend

disliked and unsubscribed.

14. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

As one of the 2% let me just say that even numbers isn't always the same thing as a fair fight either

Some elitists think they have the moral high ground when they really don't

If you group up only with people who have powerful grinded characters with way above average player skill it's stupid to cry zerg expecting sympathy or the moral high ground when people don't 10v10 you

Most open world even numbered fights weren't even enjoyable for me when I was in elitest clans in DF1.

Vet zergs are the only thing I find absolutely deplorable

15. Owyn Magnus

You and Jonah were among the only "elite" players/leaders that ever really gave a damn about overwhelming their enemies. Both in the open field and in city raiding.