Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Did Juice Panic?

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by The Red King, Jul 13, 2018.

?

Did Juice Panic or Did he get Zerged?

1. The Kid Panicked!!!! LOL

18 vote(s)
    78.3%
  2. You Zerged Him!!!!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

@The Red King Juice is better than Rex(at his best) by a decent margin. So addy'd Rex is like an 87% full power Juice.

Marxman likes this.
  2. Juice

Juice Air Elemental
    Legend

Sorrow just stop with your stories man... You have a classic case of DF Amnesia. Don't worry kid, I have the cure.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

It's funny that you always bring up you beating me at the point I played maybe 10 hours a week at that time and you played probably around 10+ hours a day and I could still give you a good run with any time you getting low you excuse train to Oblivion while still beating me. Regardless of what thread you always try to trash talk me from you beating me in two duel sessions. The point is it is obvious to see nightmare at 100% stats and if you're doing the fire dragon you wouldn't be that statted. You clearly know how simple a 2v1 is considering how long you've played. I'm sure they can clear up on what happen before this video even though they might not want to admit it

4. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

I was just back when I dueled you on RoA but nice try, I have barely played RoA at all. I cant remember about RoA but in DND you were defiantly the one coming up with excuses b4 me, I just countered them. Your excuse for losing in DND was because I hit you for 2-3 more damage, so I said in response you have WW and I don't surely that makes up for it? Also I was at 200+ life in most of the duels.

5. Juice

Juice Air Elemental
    Legend

6. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Nearly every fight I have had is in my vids, it really isn't that much compared to some of the no lifers in this thread. Last time I played was like 6 months ago apart from a couple hours hear and there, during most of that time I was drugged the fuck up.

7. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

It seems those drugs left some perminent damage in your head, like I said 10 hours a week vs over 70 hours a week, you played df more than I went to work you realize that? Stop always trying to change the subject to you beating me in friendly duels lmao... It makes you look so petty. Bringing up things that happened like 8+ months ago... I'm back from vacation on Thursday I'll gladly wipe the floor with you if you want on Thursday... But oh wait you won't fight in a game that you don't actively play... News flash, I don't play actively either ;)

Now get back to the thread bud.

8. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

The only time I played anywhere close to that amount was during the first 2 weeks.

On a side note is infernal basically useless for a mage now? Unless you are using q5.

9. Juice

Juice Air Elemental
    Legend

#69 Juice, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  10. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

@Juice Ahhhhh, yes. I've seen many duels in this arena. Some say the walls of Apautan provide a most spectacular view for such events, as well as a sense of safety from any unforeseen hordes.

This is quite the sufficient area for spectators and participants alike.

11. Juice

Juice Air Elemental
    Legend

interesting....

12. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

Much intrigue of this interesting.

13. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

hey.. both of u... we need players.

dont quit
    ty

Borracha (Glandurim) likes this.
  14. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

Just juice started talking shit in global and I wanted to troll him lol it’s not serious. Funny though...

I thought the self proclaimed best player could beat a shit tier and a 3 week old player, guess not. The shitty didn’t even land one spell on me, he got flawlessed!

#74 The Red King, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  15. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

I mean anybody in the game should be able to 2v1 anybody, also nightmare I know you aren't a shit tier lmao... I played with you :/ but you know from df experience that when someone knows there is two people they run for a bit and reset and can sometimes turn and win under certain circumstances. He did not know that their was only one chasing him, I even would have assumed the other one is flanking or somewhere close restatting as would you. You also know that people can bring even more at any moment and the person being chased doesn't know how many or how little the enemies have.

Long story short he clearly took a huge amount of fall damage and got stuck on that hillside in the moment, whatever shit talk he dished out me and a lot of others probably would have done the same.

Regardless of what happen do not throw out wagers and such that you can't handle. If you were both on the ground and 2v1ing him we all know how much different that fight would have gone. ;)

I'm only here because this thread is just giving off a sour taste for darkfall and we need to get rid of that stuff.

<3

The Red King likes this.
  16. Juice

Juice Air Elemental
    Legend

The sour taste for Darkfall is that these pansies wont even fight when you give them these types of odds.....

17. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Infernal
    Tester

is this shit goin down or what boys

Featherbeans and negocromn like this.
  18. MagneticMan

MagneticMan Celestial

looks like u guys need a good ol' tourny..

19. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

dayum doesn't even want the 10 round wager banger after all that smack

20. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

Lol here he goes talking shit again, um you ran bud. The story is I started to fight him at Ehitil and he immediately thought of fight or flight? Fight or flight?

He chose flight!