Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Did Juice Panic?

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by The Red King, Jul 13, 2018.

?

Did Juice Panic or Did he get Zerged?

1. The Kid Panicked!!!! LOL

18 vote(s)
    78.3%
  2. You Zerged Him!!!!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

So set it up
    This is exactly why i quit and swore never to return until there are enough changes that the game is populated with people out doing activities in the world 20+ hours a day 7 days a week

I'm too old to play 6-8 hours straight and only get like 1 "good" organic group fight (or even none)

It's a waste of time and a source of frustration

I'm also tired of knowing who everyone i see is, their skill level and the outcome of almost every engagement before it even starts.

Take me back to the days of 2009 and early 2010 where I could occasionally run into some unknown guy and get an ass whooping. Or run into 4-5 people thinking im basically suiciding only to find out they are complete trash and that I can kill them all.

Not saying it's all the RoA developers fault, but some choices and gameplay changes they have made definitely played a part in it getting further away from the Glory days.

I feel like they stripped a lot of the MMORPG elements out and made it closer to a competitive team balanced shooter which not only made the game more shallow and less unpredictable but ALSO HURT population.

The weaker FPS skilled players NEEDED ways to compensate via grinding harder or risking better loot that gave them a big enough (and needed equaliser) or having a different build or RNG or pro zerg mechanics to help get them some wins.

People tend to quit playing when they have nothing good enough left to grind for and they're constantly losing to the same players a super high percentage of the time

Darkfall PvP being a zero sum game loot wise also played a massive part in the economy being shit and too many people having enough resources that they no longer needed to fight over spawns

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Juice

Juice Air Elemental
    Legend

LOL, that analogy doesn't really make sense seeing as you were KO'd twice before that....

3. negocromn

negocromn Black Knight
    Legend

That's some NASA analysis right there. I wonder if there's a correlation between those three players being literally the best three players on the server and them having balls. HMMMMM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

The undisputed hardest bangers on the server are Barbarians and Borracha by the way.

4. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

I'll be doing it the same week as Arrow. (Two weekends from now, I believe?)
    --- Post updated ---
    @negocromn Trust me when I say that they've always been that way - in spite of Squanto being complete dog ass back in the day, as well as Arrow when he was being carried by Down in the DFO days.

Juice was always kind of good, so I guess your NASA ANAL-ASSES applies there.

You either want to PvP and fight against good players or you don't. Traditionally, there is a select subset of the DF population that actually wants the former. People preach they want good fights, but in reality they're giant faggots. /shrug

5. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

If arrow does this 10-0 wager I'll bet 2:1 odds on arrow 10-0 final score with no round going over 3 mins.

6. Gotja

Gotja Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

JUICE SUCKS nothing new

7. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Did having balls make them the best players, or did being the best players give them balls?

Pretty sure we all have more balls when we are fighting someone we know isn't as good as us. For them, that happens to be pretty much everyone lol

If there is 3 of us and I see 6 justice running at us, I will most likely fight. If there is 3 of us and I see 6 dune rats running at me, I'm taking the fuck off