Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Did this happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by betalpha, Jun 9, 2017.

1. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

It tends to happen when a young man doesn't receive proper parental guidance and therefore goes through life emotionally, professionally and sexually unsatisfied

His trolling is really just a cry for the attention that is lacking in his real life

Sero likes this.
  2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    --- Post updated ---
    Sorry I thought if the letters were big, he'd understand better since he clearly doesn't get it.

Also, we both know you're just salty because you attacked me in Tolenque and proceeded to be bindcamped until I was done sorting my bank and decided to go watch a TV show.

Aren't you quitting when your sub runs out btw? Get off the forums already.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #102 Sero, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  3. Neo70

Neo70 Goblin Warrior
    Tester

Sure its P2W, and that for a low ingame Money. But that make People to Superman . See....

[​IMG]

4. Mexi Horseman

Mexi Horseman Goblin Warlord

Don't worry champ, y ou'll be the only one left soon and you can be proud of your accomplishment.

5. KillerDragon

KillerDragon New Member

Perfect time to release the new game lol

6. magicaxebow

magicaxebow Goblin Scout

The great p2w debate of apb:reloaded returns.

nightblighter likes this.
  7. kilrath81

kilrath81 Black Knight
    Lifetime Legend

I think what some people is missing is that lets say I have a million gold. All my skills are maxed and I have a ton of gear. That million gold may never leave the game. Then some poor guys a gtt and sells it to the millionaire because why not spend some of his gold to save 10 bucks. That poor player buys gear or mods or mats or whatever and that value leaves the game when he loses it. He might of quit playing because gathering those mats were too hard or some shit. So now gold is circulating, bpg made a sale and kept a player. It's all win win.

Sero likes this.
  8. Jakyocaw

Jakyocaw Goblin Warrior

Wrong, I've already got 3 of my friends to try out the game because of BPG implementing tokens. that's $30 right there, and i still would buy myself a token which they would be getting anyway. But because my 3 friends are now playing, that's $30 extra for BPG that they wouldn't have gotten without the tokens and any extra months they play is because of BPG adding tokens.

kilrath81 likes this.
  9. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

I don't get it. What's the difference between buying a token for your friends versus just buying a subscription for them?

10. CrownOfThorns

CrownOfThorns Goblin Scout

I enjoy the GTT that said there is a simple fact to this:

Yes, people would do it through 'black market' means anyway, SOME people. However, there is a big difference between the % or amount of people who will do something illegal, and the %/amount of people who will do something when its legal. There is no doubt that this creates more profit for the gaming company and also protects players from shady websites and deals however there is also no doubt it amplifies the intensity and frequency that players will use RL money to purchase gold.

However, it all has to come from somewhere it will likely cut down on the amount of farmers and abusers who are struggling to compete with GTT's and the gold exists anyway its merely a changing of hands. I personally if I owned a game would not have such an item in my game as it undermines the game, but as a player - you bet I'll get in on the action.

11. Jakyocaw

Jakyocaw Goblin Warrior

In one scenario of buying tokens for my friends, i don't have to pay $15 because i buy it from other players that bought tokens for $$ and sold the token to me for 10-20k. I think you read my reply as if i'm buying the tokens with real money to give to my friends instead of buying their subs. Though yeah i'm just buying the tokens from players selling them.

black horseman likes this.
  12. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Oh ok gotcha

13. betalpha

betalpha Goblin Shaman

Hi, i'd like to name call on you too. But, some of us have more class than that. Maybe you can take a lesson.
    There's a huge diff when half the population stops grinding to buy GTT.

14. STDIO

STDIO Gravelord
    Legend

He's right though

15. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

especially when that population wasn't going to grind/play the game before? right?

derp de der