Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

disappearing warhulk

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Smile, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Smile

Smile Deadeye

What happened here, anyone can explain this?

You can see warhulk at the first few seconds of the video in the top right corner (behind a big rock). And you can here it. It shoots last shot at 2:45. At this time all sounds that warhulk makes (not only shooting sounds, all warhulk sounds) disappear, so noone was moving it - otherwise it would have made sounds.

To despawn scarab you need 1 minute 20 seconds. But it was only 1 minute after last shot when we approached and looked at the location scarab was shooting from.

When we approached the location there was nothing. No scarab, no people. After scarab stopped shooting not only scarab sounds stopped. There were no sounds of despawning (time was too short for despawning to finish anyways), no sounds from players like movement spells or mounts being spawned. Yet there was noone at the location any more - no scarab, no people.

Now, I don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe there is explanation to this. That's why I'm posting it here. You guys have any ideas? Maybe devs can check if scarab was spawned and despawned in the area? I'm sure devs can check who was shooting from the scarab (buildings disabled) - this is not visible in the video. Only second character visible in the system.

#1 Smile, Oct 11, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  2. Bonii

Bonii Infernal
    Tester

who cares

The Red King likes this.
  3. Smile

Smile Deadeye

I care. And others, that are still here playing the game. If this turns out to be hacking I hope devs will react accordingly. For every elitist that does not care there are tens of people that actually farm to get repair shards for damage that is being done in this way. Kind of a let down that you do not care.

#3 Smile, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Fire Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

could have driven it into the water and it died but idk you arent looking at anything in the whole video so hard to tell what happened.

Hotot, MikeJT and Myater like this.
  5. hard2kill

hard2kill Skeleton Archer

He could of despawned it and crouch-walked around that iron node

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  6. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

This

7. Smile

Smile Deadeye

Nope. To drive it to water you need to drive it at all. Moving warhulk produces specific sounds. There are no sounds from warhulk after last shot fires. You can also see angle of shots being fired - no changes in angle.

OK, I gave it a night of sleep, thought about it some more and here it is:

1. Warhulk couldn't have been despawned - it takes 20 seconds more to despawn it than it took me to go there and look at the location (measured from last shot it made).
    2. Warhulk couldn't have been moved - warhulks make specific sound while they are moving and after last shots, that you can see and hear on the video, there are no more sounds from warhulk while sounds were there before (clearly heard in the video).

Yet warhulk was no longer there.

As some stated video does not have clear visuals of warhulk disappearing, but you can see the warhulk at the beginning (top right corner), and you can see shots being fired from the same angle during the whole video. With sounds giving time markers there is no other way the warhulk could have disappeared but only by means of hacking or gm/dev teleporting it.

#7 Smile, Oct 11, 2020
  8. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

The shot looked like it was coming from a cross the water which you didnt cross so idk. Plus even though you were in sound distance of the cannon I dont think you were in sound distance of it moving. Either way idk what happened but you didnt even go to the area it was shooting from

Hotot likes this.
  9. Smile

Smile Deadeye

You can see warhulk at the beginning of the video (top right corner, behind a large stone), it is not behind water/river. It is exacly in the area I go to after it stopped shooting. I was in sound distance of it moving as you can clearly hear warhulk sounds while it is manned (buzzing sound). Buzzing just suddenly stops after last shot was made.

#9 Smile, Oct 11, 2020
  10. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

You never see the warhulk and that stone is angled with the water. But whatever

11. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

LMFAO

this is the same idiot that had "callme master" kicked from Horde because apparently he's me :tearsofjoy:

12. lamigra

lamigra Windlord
    Supporter

lol

AzraelVII likes this.
  13. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

I know what happened, I was there :sunglasses:

14. Smile

Smile Deadeye

I would be surprised if you didn't.