Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Discussion:Crog Update Patch Notes - July 14th, 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neilk, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Methodico likes this.
  2. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Affluent Loyal Patron

Seems like a decent patch, good job

SinSemilla and Billy Lee like this.
  3. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

What are glyphs?

4. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

5. Ryco Stormeye

Ryco Stormeye Crypt Guard

The paperdoll weapon bar: You cannot yet set which weapon to pull out if you dont have the current weapon slotted there. I.e a R50 Great sword if you dont have your normal R60 Greatsword on you. Which means you have to drap and drop the weapon you have in your bag everytime. The current hotbar system allows you to slot a first avalible weapon system.

The enchanting tab: Items are not in quality order and there is alot of blank space between some rows.

Players can no longer list low dura items (below 20%) on the market: There are alot of cobra staffs up at the moment below 20%. Can you remove them?

The Red King and SinSemilla like this.
  6. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

Enchanting Ui can't be a premium feature, It s part of the game! New players have to self understand how enchanting works! Same for recipes!

SinSemilla and Bonii like this.
  7. Dingbat

Dingbat Skeleton Archer
    Benefactor Hero

Good job lads nice one

Billy Lee likes this.
  8. ashroven

ashroven New Member

hmmm I think the paperdoll weapons should be considered as equipped, they are part of your equipment set so logically if you lose the other weapons your set is no longer fully functional. My thoughts on this are a bit nuanced, if sticking to lawful death mechanics where it's intended for players to keep their gear but lose their inventory, then weapons are technically part of your gear set.

The Red King and Akamenos like this.
  9. Zuul Ghat

Zuul Ghat Deadeye
    Legend

Weapons Bar:

Assign your 2H to a column + row with a whirlwind set to autocast and your 2H will swing forever until you change weapons or run out of stamina.

I tried this with a staff and rays and it does not auto cast a ray. You have to release the ray with another click.

This seems broken.
    --- Post updated ---
    Enchanting Tab:

Default order should be by quality or give me the option to sort by quality. Or allow me to drag and drop the icons in the order I want them to appear.

Add grab 5 option to the drop down list when you right click an item.

How does Quick Grab Amount work? Probably need to add a help function to this field since it is not intuitive.

Suggestion I have a bag called "What to Farm" and it contains all the ingredients I need for a PvP standard gear set and when I am ready to farm I focus on the lowest ingredient that I have. It would be nice to have farming tab do something like this for me and sort based on quantity.

10. Volfen

Volfen Celestial
    Staff Member Developer Loyal Legend

Both work fine for me. How do you have it set up exactly? Which options do you have selected and unselected on both the weapon bar and hot bar? (Screenshots would be ideal)

11. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Make sure to have the "on weapon change ?" clicked, if u courser over it tells you, if enabled skill will be selected immediately after changing weapon. Otherwise, it'll require a second press

12. Zuul Ghat

Zuul Ghat Deadeye
    Legend

I found that if I click again the constant auto-swinging will stop. Is that intended?

If I replace my 2H with a staff the rays do not auto cast and you must left click to release the spell.

I removed the "Trigger on Release" and "Charge on Press" and auto cast works; however, this is inconsistent with how it works without using the weapon bar and before this patch. If I don't use the weapon bar than it works as before the patch. The inconsistency makes it appear buggy.

Additionally, removing these two options now execute the 2H Whirlwind as expected and does not constantly swing. Again, this is inconsistent and seems buggy.

Attached Files:

#12 Zuul Ghat, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  13. Volfen

Volfen Celestial

Yeah, this seems to be a bug with trigger on release/charge on press.

14. clyde frog

clyde frog Skeleton Archer
    Supporter

What’s the point of capturing rune glyphs? most people thought when rune glyphs were announced that they would be controlled by the clan that owns the territory of the land. For example the rune glyph closest to Serruk would be controlled by the clan that owns Serruk, making holdings more valuable. It seems like glyph wands are more expensive then regular runes or the tax revenue someone is likely to get from controlling a specific glyph.

15. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

How do glyphs work and where are they etc? I’m confused was it mentioned on a old patch?

16. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

The old chaos stones are now called "glyphs". You can now mark them and put an entry for them into your runebook, and port to them. This replaced the old way runebooks worked where you could port anywhere.

Exactly. Putting these things into the game without realizing absolutely no one will care until you actually give people a reason to care about this stuff.

Rimamok likes this.
  17. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

This new glyph feature needs a political map, without It Is useless...

18. Volfen

Volfen Celestial

Both Trigger on Release and Charge on Press' interactions with the weapon bar should be fixed as of today's patch.
    You'll need to hold down the key throughout the weapon swap (If the weapon isn't already equipped) in order for the skill to be selected and activated, otherwise it'll be ignored once the weapon is swapped.

Let me know if you notice any other bugs/oddities.

19. Zuul Ghat

Zuul Ghat Deadeye
    Legend

I think the rare ore drops on iron veins on the sub continents is way too low. I don't know of anyone who has gotten any.

aparks likes this.