Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Discussion: Design Statement and Road Map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MWTaylor, Oct 8, 2017.

1. MaxiHori

MaxiHori Akathar

You are gonna misunderstood everything I say so there is no point in saying anything more.
    But it doesn't matter, either my way or the game is gonna fail anyway.

btw, lazy cause we don't wanna do the same repetitive stupid action over and over again? That's why computer were invented, to make a virtual world where you can do things that computer were made to avoid it's insanity at its very best

2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

So playing the same shooter over n over again is better right? You don't gain any real progress if you die it literally means nothing. Maybe ya get a new shiny gun that is a near duplicate of a gun you already have only it is a tad bit more shiny.
    Yes see you just said what I said . "my way or the game is gonna fail anyway" I mean that is what I just said that you claim I "misunderstood"
    Lol your an idiot.

3. MaxiHori

MaxiHori Akathar

yes, have you heard "time will tell"? That already happened. wake up.

4. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I am not living in a fantasy world, I am fully aware the game is in a horrible state right now and I also know that what you think will "fix" it will do little to nothing to bring back players and make the game popular enough to sustain. I know without a doubt if they added factions and several other things to do in the game, even the simplest of things including adding fluff that can be obtained with some work, the game will flourish it will likely never have 10k or more players but it would have a good stable amount that made the game fun and until they make those changes nothing else will really matter. They could make the grind worse than DF1 and as long as they added the right content and gave people many different choices of how they could play when they logged in then people would play and it would be a busy world. Your just wrong about what the problem is with the game

5. RootedOak

RootedOak Oak Lord
    Legend

Google is the guilty.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Fengor likes this.
  6. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

hey, its mine.

Fengor and RootedOak like this.