Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Discussion: Official Launch Patch Notes & Hotfixes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MWTaylor, May 5, 2017.

1. MisterTea

MisterTea Infernal
    Legend

That'd be fine but then magic would be so much stronger

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Why in the fuck are you guys so intent on making gear so difficult to make and use? If this game is so important to you then stop trying to fuck over the casual player base, witch you will need to keep this game afloat
    --- Post updated ---
    I was just telling some people how I think BPG really cares about the health of this game and how they have put their lively hoods on the line for it and then.........................I read patch notes and think WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL THIS GAME

3. Myspace

Myspace Skeleton Archer

lol @ the whining over the ore change

You guys don't even know what "reduced" means in specific numbers. Maybe it went from 5% chance to 4%. Game def. ruined now.

@Carrot Soup is probably the saltiest user on the forums and the next person I expect to make a "I quit and the rest of the game will too soon" thread.

Fengor likes this.
  4. Carrot Soup

Carrot Soup Celestial
    Legend

funny thing is i'm not really raging.. not yet. i am highly opinionated on what bpg has done right and wrong though, which could be misconstrued for anger i suppose.
    --- Post updated ---
    can i say i told you so now? should i wait? :)

5. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I was just telling some people how I think BPG really cares about the health of this game and how they have put their lively hoods on the line for it
    too soon give me a week

6. Carrot Soup

Carrot Soup Celestial
    Legend

lol, no, i'm not going away anytime soon, sorry...

re·duce
    /rəˈd(y)o͞os/

verbverb: reduce, 3rd person present: reduces, gerund or present participle: reducing, past tense: reduced, past participle: reduced

• 1.make smaller or less in amount, degree, or size:"the need for businesses to reduce costs"synonyms:lessen, make smaller, lower, bring down, decrease, ... moreantonyms:increase, mark up
    • ▪become smaller or less in size, amount, or degree:"the number of priority homeless cases has reduced slightly"
    • ▪boil (a sauce or other liquid) in cooking so that it becomes thicker and more concentrated.
    • ▪(of a person) lose weight, typically by dieting:"by May she had reduced to 125 pounds"
    • ▪conquer (a place), in particular besiege and capture (a town or fortress).
    • ▪make (a negative or print) less dense.
    • ▪articulate (a speech sound) in a way requiring less muscular effort. In vowels, this gives rise to a more central articulatory position.
    • 2.bring someone or something to (a lower or weaker state, condition, or role):"she has been reduced to near poverty"synonyms:bring to, bring to the point of, drive to
    • ▪(of a person) be forced by difficult circumstances into doing something desperate:"ordinary soldiers are reduced to begging"
    • ▪make someone helpless with (an expression of emotion, especially with hurt, shock, or amusement):"Olga was reduced to stunned silence"
    • ▪force into (obedience or submission):"he succeeds in reducing his grandees to due obedience"
    it means exactly what we are saying it means bro. reduced. smaller, not as much.

really, just stop.

they have already on multiple occasions 'reduced' the node yield, and they have now 'reduced' the rare yield.. again, why are you trying to make clever counters to what i'm saying instead of simply hitting the ignore button since you obviously have a problem with me expressing my opinion?
    --- Post updated ---
    no problem, i'll set an alarm :p

7. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Benefactor Contributor Legend

What the fuck is going on in here?
    Carrot....do you know how much they reduced the rare ore drops? For all you know it is 1% less. Until you test it shut your pie hole. (the 3 hours since servers came up is not a good test)
    Why is it every time they make ANY change, everyone cries the sky is falling?

Fengor likes this.
  8. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Thank you @BPG for changing bone armour recipe.

I can't tell if yo listened to my post or if you thought about it before i did, but either way, thank you.

Now i know which spawn i'm going to hit next.

9. Beabx

Beabx Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

xd

#129 Beabx, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  10. Biceps

Biceps Infernal
    Legend

good changes except for the rare ore nerf on normal nodes. that one is just god awful beyond any known level of bad. completely wrong way to approach this. if anything you should have nerfed (if not removed completely) rares from player city mines and buffed rare ore drop rate from normal nodes. highest risk should wield best results and since city mines are barely any risk they should give nothing/close to nothing in terms of rares. it should be golems(highest risk) > normal nodes >>>>>>>>>>> city mines. that way you get ppl out in the world farming rather than naked afk camp a mine 24/7. the current way just favors the big and established clans who control most cities with mines while fucking everyone else. extremely bad change, revert into opposite asap. k thx
    --- Post updated ---
    you dont get it. it doesnt matter if its 10%,1% or 0.0000000000001%. their approach is wrong, just horribly horribly wrong. lthey literally picked the worst possible route to go about this. if anything it should say

-removed rare ore from city mines
    -increased drop rate of rares from normal nodes.

THEN AND ONLY THEN we can talk about numbers. right now numbers dont matter as they are going fullspeed in the wrong direction anyway.

11. Sacrillegious

Sacrillegious Fire Elemental
    Loyal Hero

Oh yes tears.

Sweet succulent tears

Let them cry BPG I know what your doing. It's a good call.

Zuul Ghat and Fengor like this.