Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Discussion: Patch Notes - April 2nd, 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MWTaylor, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Hook

Hook Celestial
    Legend

when i send in tickets i do get copy and paste response's, but when they reply on the forums they can still give real response but not coming off sounding like a dickhead to your customers otherwise they may no longer be your customers.

2. dragula

dragula Gravelord
    Legend

Bitching and moaning on these forums doesn't make you a customer. Believe it or not, there are people here who have no intention of playing the game. They're here for the sole purpose of bitching and moaning. And they aren't that hard to spot.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Mo Fugga likes this.
  3. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Patron

Horrible thing to post with the bad image you guys have on the Darkfall Reddit for this exact stuff.

4. kilrain

kilrain Shadow Knight
    Staff Member Developer Team Lead

Only someone trying their hardest to come up with something to complain about would think that.

5. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Patron

Do I believe the shit on the DF reddit? no. But some people who have never played DF before might, and they are potential customers.

6. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

I understand the frustration you guys would with a community like DF, and while I agree with the responses you have had, I do agree with some of the people in this post that you need to look as professional as possible. Some people just take things at face value especially when devs say it.

7. DarkGhost25

DarkGhost25 Black Knight
    Contributor Hero

Screw that shit hole of a reddit. We should get a proper reddit set up that has proper moderation, contests, and a positive community.

8. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Omg guys can't even joke. You guys take the fun out of everything

Fengor likes this.
  9. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Patron

Dude, I get it was a joke. Other people won't. They're fuckin dumb.

10. SiegeForce

SiegeForce Skeleton Archer

I dont need to play a empty beta to test little changes to know this game doesnt cut it in the gaming market in its current state, add 0 marketing effort and a competing game that looks identical with a few changes.. what are you left with. The biggest problem with darkfall games is the people who run the show and the mods cant handle critisium or acknowledge when theyre wrong. They delete 90% of bad feedback or choose to ignore it while month in month out do nothing about the main points people scream in your face about.

I'll be the first to admit i have a ego when it comes to competitive gameplay, but the majority of darkfall staff across all platforms have the biggest ego i will ever see in the gaming industry. Let me know where it gets you in 6 months, if you havent taken a look at AV's performance and learnt, you fucking never will.

11. DarkGhost25

DarkGhost25 Black Knight
    Contributor Hero

Cool story bro, now go away.

12. SiegeForce

why are all the shitters like you quoting me?

13. Copperfield

Copperfield Black Knight
    Legend

sorry if i come over a bit harsch because serveral people are quoting me in this thread.

People are bashing the shit here. because most people here wanne have a success launch with lets say a proper 3k players online @ any given time..

While everyone makes conclusions that the current patches and update to the game are not gonna cut this to become successfull in any form.

- current darkfall is not gonna make it over 4/5 months
    - still not 1 marketing hype building post anywhere

Makes people believe that BPG has a very lay down attitude

Making responses like we are planning or debating this internally are not fixing the emotions under the players.. poeple wanne see actions

p.s. it still baffles me that no marketing and/or hype building is going on right now..

14. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Ego??? For what???? Hahaha I remember you talked a lot of trash and then iron chef dumpstered you while spamming laugh the entire fight. It was the most embarrassing thing I'd ever seen.

I think this nerd thinks because dfo has been gone awhile people will forgot just how bad he was

Fengor likes this.
  15. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

How on earth do you have an ego? You were so amazingly bad at this game.

16. SiegeForce

While i could go into detail about how much bullshit bad players like you both talk until you came across me, i couldnt careless. Mad kids that without 10000 forum posts on a non factor game, no one knows who you are. You're not good, you were never good and you never will be good. Id run circles around kids like you on literally every single game you touch, regardless of what ping id have.

My points are valid points, you see my name and struggle to sleep at night because you got fucked by a aussie 250 pinger in the game you waste your life on. hahahahahaa, fuck off outa here.

17. MagneticMan

MagneticMan Winterbound

im the real 250 ping champ now

Fengor likes this.
  18. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Haha I use to beat you with like 95% life left so don't know what you on about. Silly noob.

Mc Nasty likes this.
  19. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

I know kid was terrible and use to cry ping every time he got smoked.

We really need this guy dogging the game right before launch when he doesn't even plan on playing?

20. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

At the time I use to beat him I had 180 ping so although his sucked it wasn't all that different.