Separate names with a comma.
Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neilk, Jun 22, 2018.
Read more: Patch Notes - June 22nd 2018
love all changes on the paper but,
holdings without billboards will stay empty
me and everyone i know that play this game are waiting for combat tweaks
It took a year to reintroduce portals in cities/hamlets. That's progress, but please don't let it be a year before you revert most of your recent combat changes.
*edit* Figured I'd specify on which combat changes you should keep just so you know you didn't completely mess things up.
1. removing knock-up effect on battlespikes.
Battle Spikes all these years were a bad mistake.
What should be done is have a spell added that does the same thing so everyone always has it and it's not a stupid requirement to have them in EVERY bag you create.
Really bspikes didn't bother me because I have thousand and they're part of my rebag script.
For the newbs and people who forget them and all of a sudden can't catch or get caught to someone who did have them was dumb.
Very weak patch
1.5km rogue area on sieges seem.a bit large.
Siege stones can be placed 1km away from a city so it makes sense to be that distance.
my faith says to me:
"calm down son, they added some ninja combat tweaks in this patch, it deserves the download"
Cool. When's the next content patch (even if it's just small things)?
Small adjustment, this was posted on the public notes and not the internal where neil got them from, so it's not his fault!
25% regeneration reduction per kill count.
4 kill counts max.
A kill count is removed 168 hours (1 week) after it was received. If you get another kill count before the timer expires on the previous, the timer starts over.
--- Post updated ---
I'll get some on PTS today
It'd be great if there was an option to removed lawful/lawless on top of your screen. this is annoying. My alignment bar is enough for that.
Remove alignment bar hide on screen text
It's such a trivial thing, MANUALLY PLACE THEM ITS FINE, spend a few hours doing this work, and put it in. Holy shit. This feels like such a joke of a "low-hanging fruit" change that it absolutely boggles my mind that we're still asking for this.
What does the new alignment do for the saint title?
Do you accrue alignment over time if you don’t gank any blues?
Is it even possible to get anymore?
Or do you just recoup alignment from negative?
Recoup Iam sure, alignment gain from pve
Saint title remains the same.
You gain alignment over time, like mentioned in the patch notes.
remove personal runebooks add them to player cities and houses
Thanks. Of all the friends I played with it's about a 75/25% split on the reasons why they stopped playing with "being bored with nothing to do" being the 75%. The other 25% are combat issues but alot of those guys played UW and feel that OG DFO is clunkier combat wise. Faster and more challenging, but clunkier. Take that anecdote for what you will.