Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Discussion: Patch Notes - September 7th, 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neilk, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

lower TTK is definitely not a good thing

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. FilthyIrishman

FilthyIrishman Goblin Shaman

Does newly crafted weapons only have the dmg increase or is it stuff in your bank aswell?

3. Thellic

Thellic Goblin Warrior
    Hero

It's an alright patch. Kinda iffy about the stam regen changes, though I guess we'll see how it pans out in PvP. Same with removing stat boost skills, wouldn't it be better to have them incorporated into the character? Unless you can somehow regain the stats to pre-patch without them, ofcourse.

More interested in the changes to villages honestly, or other content similar to what was proposed. Seemed pretty fun, hope it comes soon.

4. NonFactor

NonFactor Fire Giant
    Affluent Legend

where u find stat pots?????

5. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

I'll continue playing Pubg.

Hook, Stoned, Fengor and 2 others like this.
  6. FilthyIrishman

FilthyIrishman Goblin Shaman

We really need instant travel changes NOW

Stoned, SinSemilla, Fengor and 5 others like this.
  7. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Celestial

i agree that an instant travel change patch would Definitely bring a lot of people back

Chantree and SinSemilla like this.
  8. pRESBYTIER

pRESBYTIER New Member

Dumb question here. I started playing Saturday does this patch invalidate the work i put in over the weekend?

9. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

No bud not at all. It actually makes your character a lot stronger compared to maxed out vet players

10. pRESBYTIER

pRESBYTIER New Member

I was trying to figure out how retroactive it was can't log into the game right now.

11. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

All the changes being done helps new and casual players and people complaining are the elite vets that like to have the unfair advantage over less developed characters.

Dixie Normus likes this.
  12. Merlin

Merlin New Member

dejavu from the df1 days when server was down more than it was up people dl the game for the first time must be thinking wtf are they spending money on a game they cant login into

13. pRESBYTIER

pRESBYTIER New Member

New player and I am pretty understanding about that. Small team modifying a really old code base and trying to update the game at the same time takes work. So far I like the game. There really aren't any other full loot PvP games out there. It also surprisingly doesn't look too bad being such an old game either.

14. Squanto

Squanto Varangian Warthane
    Legend

Should really just revert the patch at this point and wait another week. Hopefully by then you can fix the current issues, and include the village changes along with some other content/reasons for us vets to log in.

Fengor, Grimtide and Circa like this.
  15. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

You're a moron, you wonder why people think you're an idiot? It's statements like these which show how clueless you are about the community.

People complaining are people who want sand added to the game and fast travel increased. These changes are all mostly fine (other than reducing the ttk which is BAD for noobs and casuals) but it's not what a lot of us expected to be on their priority list.

Hook and Circa like this.
  16. BertHulka

BertHulka New Member
    Tester

Had you of started on Thursday instead of Saturday you would have seen the server down for a good chunk of Friday. Different issue and understandable but downtime is downtime. Anyway, don't let it discourage you. Glad there are still folks joining the game.

Grimtide likes this.
  17. NonFactor

NonFactor Fire Giant
    Affluent Legend

revert patch adding portal chambers back.

ill be happy playing more 6 months only because that.

thanks

18. dinazoe

dinazoe Goblin Warlord
    Hero

Are you going on a trolling marathon? Stop being toxic man, let people have their opinions. He's not entirely wrong in his statement.

Dixie Normus likes this.
  19. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

He is a complete dumbass anytime he posts anything. Which elite vet gives a shit about having a character advantage? Name one. Most of my clan (dune rats) wanted there to be no character grind at all and SAND (things to do, and tools to do things with) added to the box and a good newbie tutorial. This was what we told them was most important.

Hook, Circa, SinSemilla and 1 other person like this.
  20. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

People complaining about weapon ranks and damage and enchants. And complaining about dura. And hp which now that they have less the newbs starting will have a smaller gap. Noob w 300hp vs vet w 430 hp. After patch newb has 300hp and vet has 390hp. Examples not factual numbers.

Newbs v vets ttk has always equaled newbs melting. Making lower tier items that newbs have more useful lowers the gap a bit.

2-3 newbs v 1 vet bunny hopping in and out of the fight have a better chance to kill them hence why you vets are bitching.

Granted lower total hp on a maxed toon means it will be harder for newbs to farm hard mobs.

As for a better priority list and easy traveling via teleports I'm all for them never said I wasn't.

As for people leaving the game. That's all your fault and other elite vets that poopsocked it and banded together to kill out all the sheep and now you all stand together still when bpg is trying to lower the gap between sheep and wolf.

To be honest they should just max out all toons and watch you lil P's bitch.

SinSemilla likes this.